IR CANCELS UPCOMING WEEKEND EVENTS

Alcher

I believe this is an attempt from IR leadership to try their best to gain some hype and beat a p2p based clan in a F2P full out and then to try and convey that hype into a rivalry. It’s a shame “legacy”  clans don’t want to fight full outs vs their Rival clans anymore, much like the MM vs FOE days. It’s becoming more and more evident that IR does not want to be a part of this rivalry. 

28 minutes ago, Alcher said:

Intel tells me ir is cancelling all their weekend trips until the 19th due to unknown circumstances.

What do you think caused this? 

Do you think this is a telltale sign of avoiding a rival clan in the wilderness whilst refusing to fight them in CWA also?

Enormity closed Hostility 

I think I've figured out IR's typical game plan! It happens on a cyclic basis.

Step 1: Make the excuse of not being able to pull until 8pm est to never prep Supremacy, despite getting preps against multiple other clans at regular prep times.

Step 2: Suicidal tendencies of IR leadership lose wilderness fullout and/or return fights to Supremacy. Sometimes even being as dumb as to keep returning until they have 11 remaining returners or less. Most recently losing 60+ people from their trip before ending.

Step 3: Profit?

Only thing different about this time is openly cancelling their weekend to avoid us. Awaiting the closing topic from Zo. 

5 hours ago, Salso said:

I believe this is an attempt from IR leadership to try their best to gain some hype and beat a p2p based clan in a F2P full out and then to try and convey that hype into a rivalry. It’s a shame “legacy”  clans don’t want to fight full outs vs their Rival clans anymore, much like the MM vs FOE days. It’s becoming more and more evident that IR does not want to be a part of this rivalry. 

RD and PX closed lmfao