EOP - What has been your experience?

puppyslush

While EOP has closed numerous times before, this closure does appear to be its last.

As much as I have butted heads with ranks of EOP in recent history, EOP was still my 2nd pure clan I joined and I have known most of their community since joining them in 2010.

Since the EOP ranks closed their site off suddenly and made no announcement topic, let's share your (good/bad) experiences of EOP.

EoP was my first and last pure clan, we went through waves of dominance over many clans, and in the end should have stayed closed the last time Dull closed us while we were on top.

I loved every aspect of the clan, the people, the attitude and most importantly the laughs.

I'll never be involved in pure clanning again (for the foreseeable future), i'm glad to have spent my time with EoP and wouldn't take it back for anything.

<3 all of my dysfunctional EOP brothers, see you in Valhalla.

Was the only clan i ever have and ever will take seriously as i'm too old and too busy with my studies/work now to do so with any other clan. 

Was there for 4-5 years and wouldn't trade it for the world, made some good memories and better friends that i still keep in touch with and will for years to come. Great community and culture, but definitely not for everyone. Only regret is i couldn't be active towards the end because of exams. Dominated the scene for the good part of the last 4 years and i dont think there's really any arguing that lol. 

Rest well EoP.