What are your predictions for LPC?

puppyslush

probably.

My gut tells me that wildy action wont be affected to bad atm eop really didnt bring a lot to the fights as of recent memory but with their members either joining other clans or remaking fearless the wildy will balance itself out eventually. Mostly leading towards bigger fights due to clans having more recycled members but the fights will be less in frequency / duration. this is truly a slow death, as the scene gets smaller and smaller.

A/fi/Fo/IR/Sup

Apex and Fo will battle for #1 for a minute. Some lil clans will come and die off fast.

around 3-4 clans left  alive and you all will be looking for action in the xlpc scene and move down like you did before if your starving for action that bad.

This is why xlpc scene is important.

but pure clanning isn’t as dead as you think you just all have the made up vision in your head what a clan is. 

Some clans “Fo” would love for everything to close 😉 but they need to understand that’s not possible.. the day we all close I can promise you new clans will open the next. 

36 minutes ago, Lord Ex said:

FOE is the catalyst of the direction wilderness action/activity will go. If they continue to aid supremacy nothing will change and the community will remain at a standstill.

Yh bro foe are aiding us thats why ur losing the rivalry, and ir definetly didnt team up with apex and other main clans!!!!! Xd

1 hour ago, Lord Ex said:

FOE is the catalyst of the direction wilderness action/activity will go. If they continue to aid supremacy nothing will change and the community will remain at a standstill.

Stop being cringe dude. Nobody is aiding anybody. Just because your ragbots pile our fall-in leader and get killed by 100 fat cock eagles doesn't mean we're teaming with sup lol. Shame on you.