What are your predictions for LPC?

puppyslush

Don't understand why the pure community has to keep splitting into different divisions?

Why can't xlpc just train and move up to lpc? 

Pure community is so fucking retarded. Its destined to constantly repeat the same shit over and over due to cancer trying to repeatedly destroy it...

By the end of the year, we will all be on level 3s throwing wind strike at each other...

52 minutes ago, GlGGS said:

hopefully apex will stop avoiding us

hopefully foe will grow a sack to stick out their necks, or nuh keep waiting until IR and Apex are low enough so u can crash without them hitting back. Remember you tied to IR in p2p 2-2 in ft100s don't bark like its everyone elses fault lil boi. Piss a puddle and look what u see in it.

I wish more clans would open up for 2k19 for lpc and even xlpc.. I hope clans start prepping each other more and put the egos behind them but prob won't ever happen....

I can see the xlpc scene starting to thrive and the lpc needs like more clans to open up there is currently only 5 atm but could see more clans popping up... I would love to see clans doing both servers though f2p and p2p!!!!

17 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Who knows but you’ll still probably feel the need to sit on the sidelines, talk shit about the scene and do nothing to help it from your high horse. 

can't do much when you got self professed lpcs pretending the community doesn't need a central community site, boycott all community events, and starve their rivals day in and out