FOE VS APEX+MF+EOP WHO WILL WIN F2P  

67 members have voted

1. 1. FOE VS APEX+MF+EOP WHO WILL WIN F2P

• FOE
    • APEX-MF-EOP
  2. 2. FOE VS APEX+MF+EOP WHO WILL WIN P2P

• FOE
    • APEX-MF-EOP

f2p - foe. (performance in f2p wilderness has been insane the past 4 months.) also apex has no experience pulling anything above 60 in f2p wild.

p2p - foe. (always been strong p2p wild). also last year the few trips apex pulled 90 to p2p foe absolutely smoked them and it wasnt close. 

9 minutes ago, holydreams said:

A clan that jumped up 100 pulls because

They hyped EOP's anniversary trip for 2 months. That's you btw @holydreams. You obviously can't remember that the first half of 2018 you pulled 40, ran from EOP, and came in our cape to compete when you didn't cancel your trip. Sounds like a similar story tbh. I get the last few months you've had a good thing going, but it will meet the same end. 😕

2 minutes ago, 13 Defence said:

They hyped EOP's anniversary trip for 2 months. That's you btw @holydreams. You obviously can't remember that the first half of 2018 you pulled 40, ran from EOP, and came in our cape to compete when you didn't cancel your trip. Sounds like a similar story tbh. I get the last few months you've had a good thing going, but it will meet the same end. 😕

Foolish kid, I hope Apex members realise that just because they are in that clan, it doesn’t mean they will be the best.

accept it bro or you’re just gonna die

3 hours ago, 13 Defence said:

You don't have a lot of intel do you

Do u also remember that cd+envy closed into Doom, which was open for like 3 weeks before piping up to foe and got closed into eop. Now that we also closed eop, same thing over is happening eop+mf is closing into apex, what do u think will be that outcome this time? 

Foe been pulling 100s every weekend even when clans like eop,ir and apex for 3 months straight only been trying to starve us. Well, it backfired and now ir and eop are both fucked.