F2P WILDERNESS FULLOUT vs APEX | 150 EAGLES FULLY CLEAR 175 SHARKS

RAGE IS DOGSHIT

rWXhLal.png

Forums | Teamspeak | Discord

tGf6nvg.png

ea6098c3b515e979f4b838b51a01ed7a.png

Saturday, January 5th, 2019: Final Ownage Elite massed up 140 elites later peaking at 150 for one of the most historic PK trips in history.

No other clan on the game has accomplished even close to something like what we achieved today.

For the past 5 days, we have been preparing for the frst trips of the year and more specifically this weekend vs Apex. We were well aware that they were looking at pulling high numbers today after seeing 2 clans completely close into them (Misfits+EOP). However, this didn't faze us in the slightest, we were prepared to fight down opts with no hesitation to prove yet again that we are unbeatable in our current state. 

It didn't matter that we were down 30, they had teams with them and mains ragging us, the only thing we were focused on was winning and we did just that. 

We managed to FULLY clear our opponents despite facing everything listed above, we worked through thick and thin to come out on top as the uncontested winners. With all the eyes on us, we once again prevailed as the kings of the wilderness. 

They will try their hardest to spew out propaganda as to why they lost, but we all know what really happened including their own members. 

This clan is the definition of unbreakable, with the best members in the game.

Legends of Everything.

fbtyc0Z.png

iSm8tWG.png

tPtz9z7.png

~ Utc

~ Jordai

~ Erik

iSm8tWG.png

kKzhe0O.png 

(Apex + EOP + Misfits)

FOE Starting - 140

Apex Starting - 170

Knowing we were down 35~ we walked up to CA with no hesitation or fear of what could happen. We were confident in our ability to out return our opponents. The fight began west of CA where they gained a slight advantage due to having the opt advantage. However, after around 15 minutes we evened it out and put the pressure on. For the first hour and a half of the fight, it consisted of us chasing them around whilst being completely untouched just killing them wherever they ran. At about the 2 hour mark, they brought it back slightly for about 30 seconds and began spamming trying to hype themselves up but shortly after we once again gained our lead back to where it was before. Around 2 and a half hours in, they dropped from 170 in ts to 115 so we knew they were on the verge of breaking. The last 30 minutes of the fight we stayed up 60-70 opts the entire time before they called it quits inside CA. We watched them run with their capes off as they logged out in single. Although the fight was only 3 hours long, we were prepared to go all night.

We don't fucking break. We are the strongest Pure Clan.

FOE Ending - 135

Apex Ending - 0 (they took capes off and called a log out)

JZfZzv1.png

Their Leader admitting Defeat

82bb8d463b78a055ceef03194eeb7cfc.png

iSm8tWG.png

IuCJ6zV.png

a02992ec2ccc1456525c16d6ca2505b4.pngdGjQzYq.pngeca15b512674ff3ba835bb02b1edcdd2.pngMKPOatE.pngZ8HHtvr.png4af2c554e909f86524becca12769fea3.png9uLKFBh.pngxPZ2q4r.png783aaadd6f9195f2a194ddd5a782aa3f.pngAj15lx5.png6TNRPBX.pngbswsw1w.pngbCE4znl.pngcHNbeBE.png9I5YJui.png0Uz62Ag.pngV4hOIVB.png43f5d4ca350b4f915de5c810fb395134.png6Nu0PYt.pngCZbVV7Z.pngthmhwCI.png2019-01-05_23-32-59.png.6e80d0caa5c7085ebe0f2c7b94d0a5b5.pngVTQQyCS.pngfbtyc0Z.pnglZ5XWVw.pngbkP0WVX.pngldU4K6s.png3rU6kNn.pngSCluXex.pngncZWMFl.pngQ4VIu8O.pngv17WXIm.pnguk4W8Nr.pngQGMBMlY.png6b2BOpE.pngWqsnc3G.png

2 minutes ago, bossdark said:

Gj FOE+Sup+Mains 

FOE had mains from the very start btw.

Sad how tainted the FOE name has become due to current leadership...

Boy you had a lot mains and they were camping the fuck out of me so stfu. Plus, sup was hitting both clans since ir and fi were at clw for a good amount of time before ir came to the fight to fight sup

52 minutes ago, Tyga said:

Boy you had a lot mains and they were camping the fuck out of me so stfu. Plus, sup was hitting both clans since ir and fi were at clw for a good amount of time before ir came to the fight to fight sup

Sup was specifically saying to target green capes. FOE also started with the mains first sir. Don't get me wrong, wish EOP would be booted since im sure our mains came from them...

EOP may have closed, but they still won the rivalry.  They made FOE do shit that they wouldn't have done before the rivalry heated up. 

The motto "Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage Elite till I die," no longer exists. It's sad...wish Ace would come along and force you all to have a name change. 

38 minutes ago, bossdark said:

Sup was specifically saying to target green capes. FOE also started with the mains first sir. Don't get me wrong, wish EOP would be booted since im sure our mains came from them...

EOP may have closed, but they still won the rivalry.  They made FOE do shit that they wouldn't have done before the rivalry heated up. 

The motto "Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage Elite till I die," no longer exists. It's sad...wish Ace would come along and force you all to have a name change. 

How you lose up 40 my guy?? :whatthe: