Apex v.s. Final Ownage - P2P Wildy Fullout - Final Ownage Perfected - 1/6/19

Deserie

1 hour ago, kyleG said:

were doing inners 40v40 as we speak. we dont mind fighting 40ops down but this is just pathetic , there is 0 pride / honor left from apex side auto accepting 3 clans but oh well i can feel there anger i would probably do the same if i only did clanwars for entire 2k18  guess how much action u will get this year lmao

Look at how mad this retard is.

We had to fight two clans yesterday and you can’t even fight one today (inb4 “but you’re 3 clans!!!). Nice p2p legacy lmfao.

27 minutes ago, Halp said:

That’s what happens when the other 3 clans are complete trash people don’t wanna join trash clans that don’t pk or win

Bro arent you supposed to be in a war? Shut tf up and get off sb u loser, u used to poke ppl on ts asking people to kiss you lmao

53 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Look at how mad this retard is.

We had to fight two clans yesterday and you can’t even fight one today (inb4 “but you’re 3 clans!!!). Nice p2p legacy lmfao.

You sound mad man take a pill

3 hours ago, kyleG said:

nice waste of time. u will get a lot more of those  .

talking about pride when u autoaccept 2 clans lmao.  

??? you retards use mains l0l talk about pride your leadership mass trained tanks just to compete and your not even doing that l0l

all that talk just to get ended

Embarrassing tbh mains wont save you from 200 pures buddy see you next weekend

people acting like since foe is jsut guna not log in sundays that apex cant do it back to them on saturdays lmfao we can play the stalemate game retards no ish btw apex took everything your clan ever had and bullied you to opposite server wasnt hard @me if you salty af im spttin facts stay 1E

17 minutes ago, N Ranges said:

people acting like since foe is jsut guna not log in sundays that apex cant do it back to them on saturdays lmfao we can play the stalemate game retards no ish btw apex took everything your clan ever had and bullied you to opposite server wasnt hard @me if you salty af im spttin facts stay 1E

2 much fax l0l relax buddy