Apex v.s. Final Ownage - P2P Wildy Fullout - Final Ownage Perfected - 1/6/19

Deserie

3 hours ago, N Ranges said:

people acting like since foe is jsut guna not log in sundays that apex cant do it back to them on saturdays lmfao we can play the stalemate game retards no ish btw apex took everything your clan ever had and bullied you to opposite server wasnt hard @me if you salty af im spttin facts stay 1E

15 hours ago, Brock_Lesnar said:

Haha you starved foe for months in clan wars ;) how does it feel to be starved?

Hold on, I'd say every member on these forums knows that in past several preps Fo has gotten big paddling from Apex in that same clanwars where Apex is supposedly starving them. Are you that desperate for bait? You have to put in better effort next time :)

9 hours ago, B-ryan said:

From my unbiased pov, who in their right mind would fight down 80+ lol , Clans are generally scared to fight down 10-20 let alone 80+ or whatever number it was

From my unbiased POV, the price wasnt right for Sup and BP so they told Danny to fuk off. Gotta pay more to get other clans sacrifice themselves for big Fo stellar reputation

10 hours ago, puppyslush said:

damn the counter starving has started

I would call it hiding not counter starving.

Early last year fo couldn't pull big, and were clw based. They even wore our capes on a few trips to avoid EoP. We ended the year 4-1 P2P against the Legends of P2P. Safe to say after the 60v60 prep win against fo they were too scared to prep us again. They even declined 3 fullouts in a row after that 60v60. 

Late last year they said fuck clan wars, we can't claim #1 so lets adapt. They made a smart move by becoming wildy based and solely focusing on pulls and weekends. This tactic worked well and brought alot of life back to their clan. However the only negative is, their plan was to stay on top by being the biggest pulling clan on weekends. We outpulled them by 50+ yesterday, and they went and did inners.

2019 comes around, and now, it seems they've gone full circle. Fo in early 2018 "prep us, wildy is for massers, we better quality". Fo in late 2018 "L0l clan wars is for pussies, come fight our big pull in the wild". Fo first weekend of 2019 "Uhm... let's do inners instead of a scheduled wilderness fullout, even though we've flamed clans for the past 6 months for doing so."

We've always been clw based. We've always offered fo clw action. Always. Can't say we starved anyone when we offer to prep anyone. At one point the scene was starving us so bad we didn't get a prep for over a month. To this day we'd still fullout or prep foe, but they won't step up. So now we've got fo hiding from us on the weekends, and in clan wars. We offered actions in both domains of pure clanning, but they're back to hiding because their pride is too big to take an L.

20 hours ago, kyleG said:

were doing inners 40v40 as we speak. we dont mind fighting 40ops down but this is just pathetic , there is 0 pride / honor left from apex side auto accepting 3 clans but oh well i can feel there anger i would probably do the same if i only did clanwars for entire 2k18  guess how much action u will get this year lmao

I don't understand your mentality at all.

"Apex auto accepted 3 clans smh" Like dumb ass you pull 150 and Apex managed to PULL near that and give you ACTION but your leadership is so shallow that they run at the sight of an even playing field. 

Don't hate Apex because they didn't pull 50 to your 150 to give you free loot. Man up and tell your leaders to handle their shit and fucking fight. I haven't been active for the last year but I have only seen FOE look like absolute pussies unless they have every advantage possible in 2018 and now 2019. What's next, you won't fight Apex unless their ranks are offline and down 40? This is literally why I can't stand Foe sometimes.