Detrimentals first sunday trip

FLOWER

RZtK1Bq.gif&key=ff5c43d75ac9baab4a0fd69d389346e9e774f415916c5cc80dc4214993b49172

f8ceaa0a85eaab58.png

On Sunday 06/01/2019 was detrimentals first ever sunday trip we started off with an impressive 30 then the most we capped at was 32 which is good for our first ever sunday trip.

We found out IR were out wearing fatality capes and teaming with them, so we lent a hand to supremacy and all of us put on gold capes and started to run east towards the fight and clearing out bp and fi and Ir in the process.

Eventually during the fight we pushed fi and ir more north and splitting bp off from the fight and finishing them off then when bp couldn't take no more they soon teleported out and we continued the press on fi and ir.

Then we found out ir had moved to revs instead so we grabbed our rev bracelets and logged in on ir and tried to surprise them but we underestimated there numbers, but we gave them a good fight.

vids.png

pics.png

8cbe7bcd7af1f373672a2411aad2a98a.png

11 minutes ago, POWER FLOWER said:

Try not to bring mains in a 15 vs 15 pkri again because your short on numbers lol, don't challenge when u can't pull your self bro good job though. And ir wore fi capes.

Ur still crying about 1 main in a pkri LOOL?? It’s a team not a clan who the fuck cares if there’s a main 

23 minutes ago, POWER FLOWER said:

We found out IR were out wearing fatality capes and teaming with them, so we lent a hand to supremacy and all of us put on gold capes and started to run east towards the fight and clearing out bp and fi and Ir in the process.

hell yeah, doing God's work

grats on your first weekend trip 

1 minute ago, Lee said:

cool but I never saw any IR in our capes so I don't know how much truth I'd hold in it. Thanks for putting Su capes on.

ngl there were a good 5-6, but i doubt you called them in

they prob voluntarily put your capes on