How to KYP a Clan

FOE PURP

11 minutes ago, R4ngeTAP said:

Wasn’t matched nice try tho 😉 we smoked u matched yesterday. 

Nah our 20 man post official trip unit  got focused by a snipe team with 15 while we were fighting you guys. Prep us if you think you're better matched.

1 hour ago, R4ngeTAP said:

Wasn’t matched nice try tho 😉 we smoked u matched yesterday. 

Ah fuck, we had a +3 31v33 but if you remember a couple weeks ago we smoked your ass down 11?

You have no excuses besides just being utter trash on why you keep losing so badly buddy. 

Your clan is done homie

3 hours ago, Ted Bundy said:

With every post, Rampage digs themselves a deeper grave. They actually think they'll be able to compete against a clan filled with legacy clanners. Thats a whole new ball game, which you will soon find out.

I agree ted bundy these new age clanners think just because they got into a rivalry with apex they know how to clan. Imt is filled with the best quality clanners that hpc/lpc has seen

problem with xlpc and lpc having are multi-clanners because trips are not same time.
The moment one of those clans starts to do badly it will slave itself off to one of the bigboi clans and then you get yourself a bunch of mpc accs coming down to smash you

xLPC should prepare itself for it tho, higher scenes are drying out, you either prepare to step up and enrich it or at some point those clans will step down to find you.
AAO, OP, CD, Doom and some other clans made a deal that they stepped up at the same time so you are not alone getting completely obliterated.

Right now you are having that golden age where its just wilderness fun and straight out action where everybody is still trying to figure out where they stand on the ladder, value it and enjoy it, this wont last.

25 minutes ago, Maethros said:

problem with xlpc and lpc having are multi-clanners because trips are not same time.
The moment one of those clans starts to do badly it will slave itself off to one of the bigboi clans and then you get yourself a bunch of mpc accs coming down to smash you

xLPC should prepare itself for it tho, higher scenes are drying out, you either prepare to step up and enrich it or at some point those clans will step down to find you.
AAO, OP, CD, Doom and some other clans made a deal that they stepped up at the same time so you are not alone getting completely obliterated.

Right now you are having that golden age where its just wilderness fun and straight out action where everybody is still trying to figure out where they stand on the ladder, value it and enjoy it, this wont last.

I agree rp doesn’t have what it takes to compete with big clans, they don’t have the experience in calling especially with single piles. Imt has the best warlords in the pure scene

1 hour ago, B Belichick said:

I agree rp doesn’t have what it takes to compete with big clans, they don’t have the experience in calling especially with single piles. Imt has the best warlords in the pure scene

lol bruv youre delusional, Just cause youre an old clanner doesn't make you good lmfao. I started playing osrs in 2017 and ill smoke your whole clan in f2p 

1 minute ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

lol bruv youre delusional, Just cause youre an old clanner doesn't make you good lmfao. I started playing osrs in 2017 and ill smoke your whole clan in f2p 

Exactly what I’m talking about, new age clanners talking about fighting in f2p singles typical edge recruit