Tribe - xLPC SNIPE TEAM

THE LEGENDARY SWORDFISH

46 minutes ago, Brock said:

Ascent v30 still better then anything you've done, your a kid who will ghost in 2 weeks.

I've closed ascent x3 this year, your other shit clan Outbreak then ur ascent v100 called Ambition or whatever lmfao don't pipe up retard every clan I've made has accomplished more in the first week than your whole existence. 

2 hours ago, THE LEGENDARY SWORDFISH said:

I've closed ascent x3 this year, your other shit clan Outbreak then ur ascent v100 called Ambition or whatever lmfao don't pipe up retard every clan I've made has accomplished more in the first week than your whole existence. 

you havent done shit none of your shit but eradicate. 

2 hours ago, THE LEGENDARY SWORDFISH said:

Im the founder of outburst lmao 😂 but its okay keep trying buddy maybe ascent v1000 will work out

"founder" but everyone doesnt like you or want to make a clan with you you can say what you want but you didnt do anything for outburst its was all broxx lalo aysix and more.

9 hours ago, Brock said:

"founder" but everyone doesnt like you or want to make a clan with you you can say what you want but you didnt do anything for outburst its was all broxx lalo aysix and more.

? lalo and aysix left for Fearless 3 months into the clan lmao and if they didn't like me when we were all Fearless why would they decide to open Outburst with me after again? You spent prob what $800 in gfx the last few months tryna open clans dont try and pipe up lmfao

• 1 month later...

bunch of irrelevant freaks and nobody's flaming in our thread. weird.

join tribe today, we have the sauce. leave your masser clans that will close in a month, stop being a +1 and become part of something real. give up your identity and individuality -- become one with the tribe.

yh7g4kX.jpg