lol stop killing urself

Tannie

@Tanniewhen you go out with you mains please dont selectively snipe a single clan, kill everything that wears mithril and above, tyvm

Or do you plan to go out and snipe apex now they are standing a fighting chance agaisnt foe? what happened with you going around killing supremacy mains? Holydreams said they are with fo?

You have some good things or that appear to be good things that you start but still end up making questionable moves that make you no different from eop or sup scum.

1 hour ago, Maethros said:

@Tanniewhen you go out with you mains please dont selectively snipe a single clan, kill everything that wears mithril and above, tyvm

Or do you plan to go out and snipe apex now they are standing a fighting chance agaisnt foe? what happened with you going around killing supremacy mains? Holydreams said they are with fo?

You have some good things or that appear to be good things that you start but still end up making questionable moves that make you no different from eop or sup scum.

ya i mean foe sucking tannies dick so ya ofc he gonna help em

1 hour ago, 0wl said:

“SuP AtTaCKeD BoTh ClAnS”

didnt your signup topic say you were going to 1v2 ? why are you complaining about supremacy when it's legit in the gfx made for you "fopremacy"

also foe would win a 1v2 because our members will not give up until theres 0 in game and we have everyone

26 minutes ago, holydreams said:

didnt your signup topic say you were going to 1v2 ? why are you complaining about supremacy when it's legit in the gfx made for you "fopremacy"

also foe would win a 1v2 because our members will not give up until theres 0 in game and we have everyone

thats why u were in the lobby last sunday with a 140 pull 😂

@holydreamssince apex was  prepared for 1v2 aganinst fopremacy then why did you not show up for sunday? what stopped supremacy from teaming up with you? IR was in clanwars vs Fi and later went to revs. But where were your allies, did they refuse to be bait for you or werent you simply offering them not enough gold pieces?

5 hours ago, Shiekh said:

Idk but this cody kid aka deviants is a fkn weeeeeirdo lmfao!!!! 

You're calling me weird but you stalk me on sharkbrew and poop emoji my posts like your life actually depended on it. Yikes!

5 hours ago, The Plague said:

Yup I can agree. @Cody9204 no idea why foe let this retard in after getting bully out of eop lmao

I don't know.. Maybe because I actually have a high IQ and can do more than 9000 damage in a 3 hour fight? Keep practicing Pkeru3000 aka left eop cos you didn't get member of the month!! Get off the forums and go feed your kids and get that 80k debt paid off!

Speaks on getting bullied but you literally just got bullied by 10 foe members and myself for 15 minutes straight until you left to the AFK channel in teamspeak. YIKES!!

12 hours ago, Cody9204 said:

You're calling me weird but you stalk me on sharkbrew and poop emoji my posts like your life actually depended on it. Yikes!

I don't know.. Maybe because I actually have a high IQ and can do more than 9000 damage in a 3 hour fight? Keep practicing Pkeru3000 aka left eop cos you didn't get member of the month!! Get off the forums and go feed your kids and get that 80k debt paid off!

Speaks on getting bullied but you literally just got bullied by 10 foe members and myself for 15 minutes straight until you left to the AFK channel in teamspeak. YIKES!!

I didnt even @ ur name weirdo lmfao, u scrolled through the comments & decided to show me attention you no neck goofball