The Graphic Destruction Of FOE [IN HD]

Romance

5 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

na the sig said 1v7, so i assumed it is apex vs 7 clans

He thought you were saying it was Apex (7) vs Fo (1), he didn't understand you lol.

But yes Slush we said 7v1 because for a month now, we've been mocked as 2 / 3 clans instead of Apex. We aren't EoP, Misfits, and Apex. We're Apex. As long as they want to say stupid shit like that, we'll do the same. They did have Hydra helping yesterday, they did have Supremacy helping yesterday. The did have lowriders helping. Ob has closed into them and drastically boosted their pull, and CD has closed into them and drastically boosted their pull. To be honest I don't know who Resurgence is so I can't speak for them.

If fo wants to claim "3v1" and call us "EoMisPex", we'll call it how we see it too. We're just apex. Period. So it was a 7v1. Period.

7 minutes ago, Colin said:

Idk how you can claim a win. You were down the entire time and took a fake ending pic lmao. Whatever, lets do it again next week.

IT AINT A "FAKE ENDING PIC" IT'S BULLYING FO OUT OF THE WILDERNESS refer to the fucking video lmfao you stood ditch for over an hour, we never left the wilderness. Stay easy.

10 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

when you get bodied so hard in the initial pure vs pure fight that you resort to eop strategies, im sure most misfits/apex members don't support this and will stop trying as its not worth it. eop is gonna kill apex

When we never stopped returning, and never left CA / Corp for 4 hours, then beta fo loses opts and gets walked to ditch 10x. We all know who tapped out first. We all know who got walked to the ditch like dogs. Apex won, no real debating that. Gotta say, I expected more than 20 eagles left after 8 hours but hey all legacy clans break sometimes.

17 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

when you get bodied so hard in the initial pure vs pure fight that you resort to eop strategies, im sure most misfits/apex members don't support this and will stop trying as its not worth it. eop is gonna kill apex

I was looting there on my main and legit you had 2 med teams who you completely ignored, it was just fo and those med teams on map. Interesting isn't it. One team stood east of 19s and another was at corp return spot.

Besides fo is not that much different from eop, eop just doesn't pretend to be princesses when they are prostitutes.

19 hours ago, DilL said:

not sure how you got yourself to believe that you won lol

15 hours ago, Izad said:

You actually paid for winning gfx to manipulate your members into thinking you won? That is a bit sad. Any way ty for +1

Show evidence you won or shut the fuck up.

and a 15 mins POV showing the first 2 hours of an 8 hour fight doesn’t count LMFAO

Fo’s worst era yet.

13 hours ago, Colin said:

Idk how you can claim a win. You were down the entire time and took a fake ending pic lmao. Whatever, lets do it again next week.

Please Colin... 

Down a majority of the fight doesn’t = a loss and you know that. We fought and returned to the point that we pushed Foe to ditch at least three separate times and got regroups at CA. We then pretended to Tele edge after a spam at CA, which is when the 40 members fo had left tried running to CA from level 1 to try and claim a fake win, we teled straight back up and ran them down to the ditch and waited for them to walk back out into the wildy for 15 minutes and then called it. Please explain what part of that is a fake ending.