Supremacy Sunday - ft. clean fights with Fatality

Alcher

1 hour ago, Proccy said:

grats on pulling 30 and competing for last place lmfao

Are you really feeling proud of yourself irl for saying dumb shit? Kid takes this games more serious than anything else. Kind of pathetic if you ask me.

52 minutes ago, Izad said:

Are you really feeling proud of yourself irl for saying dumb shit? Kid takes this games more serious than anything else. Kind of pathetic if you ask me.

You must be really proud of yourselves tho. Kids pull almost the most people they have had for past 50 days, spend 2 hours waiting apex and ir to enter clanwars and another hour spamming dumb shit in jail, you take this game more serious than anyone else on sharkbrew. Kind of pathetic if you ask me lmfao

1 hour ago, Izad said:

51 minutes ago, Berto said:

You haven't beaten supremacy in any form for months on end, you should probably pipe down and accept a fight or sumthing. 

6 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

How does it feel that every clan u join gets dicked by supremacy l00ll

lmfao look at u angry dogs, id be upset too if i spent my saturday holding down the S key while watching other clans play osrs LOOOOL no action for supremacy

Supremacy strong servant mentality, I am surprised they did not include the 2nd half of their trip when they were 1iteming the top dogs war, I don't see a clan who had a wholesome trip do that. Safe to say they were running around and hiding in sewers and caves like rats during their "official trip". Only getting a moment of respite when IR had its attention turned towards another clan.

1 hour ago, Maethros said:

You must be really proud of yourselves tho. Kids pull almost the most people they have had for past 50 days, spend 2 hours waiting apex and ir to enter clanwars and another hour spamming dumb shit in jail, you take this game more serious than anyone else on sharkbrew. Kind of pathetic if you ask me lmfao

@MaethrosI'm not proud of anything that's MMORPG-related. You're playing the game because it's fun. Thats also the exact reason I went to watch the Apex vs IR prep after we had a clean fight vs Fatality; for the entertainment. I had a blast in teamspeak w/ my clan,  and in the end, what's why I'm here. To have fun.

17 minutes ago, Izad said:

@MaethrosI'm not proud of anything that's MMORPG-related. You're playing the game because it's fun. Thats also the exact reason I went to watch the Apex vs IR prep after we had a clean fight vs Fatality; for the entertainment. I had a blast in teamspeak w/ my clan,  and in the end, what's why I'm here. To have fun.

Then thats good if you had fun, I simply do not understand your measurement of fun.

1 hour ago, Izad said:

nice speech

4 hours ago, Maethros said: