some1 update me plz

Tannie

so this last p2p sunday, i wasnt online.

but i really wanted to know who really won or at least let this topic run wild. so lets talk about facts from both side.

Apex

apex claimed a win with a sig? 

LZsoRKb.png

??? CD closed? Idk abt lowriders, maybe they did lowkey help fo, idc.

Sup had their own trip fighting fi 

79163dc42449381d2d8cc59d0fc200d6.png

i've never heard of resurgence, so idk wats that. OUTBURST???? 

Didnt hydra had their own trip fighting the new clan 'BP'?

But Apex had a good POV of them making FO sitting at ditch.

649cbde57e6636181f4d0f54a30e2293.jpg

^^ taken from Apex topic on their site after viewing their POV etc.

Now lets talk about what i saw from FO side.

FO: pulled 186 cap? but i did not see above 150 ingame in any of your POV or Apex POV

44f8cdbad554c9807a4ac1ad93e9c3e4-png.jpg

849b0d3d95a229759cf77226ad26307e.png

^^??? fo? lmao? u pulled 186 and got pushed to ditch by apex, no matter how many clans closed into them?

and thats not the funny thing. the funniest thing is BRAP, one of your ranks vidded on A Fukin Main LMFAO???

from fo POV, what i can see is. FO outlasted Apex in the long return fight, but at one point was pushed to the ditch.

So my conclusion is. FO won, wilderness fullout are suppose to be return fights.  I think apex pushed fo to ditch but didnt end and fought them again, then fo gained overall on ts and smoked apex repeatedly for many hours.

then apex had to came up with a very highly propaganda made sig to claim a win. but still FO, stop using mains lmao. 

i hope to see both clans continue fighting high opts and maybe a fullout in p2p clw. ;)

your dearest china papa

Fo was dominating first 2-3hrs everybody can agree on that, then I dipped and by the vids it seems it was apex dominating the rest. Fo members simply did not have it in them to return 8hours, first 3hrs was tolerable and for the rest their gloryhunters and +1s gave up. At least the know who will stick through to the end.

Danny is upset you could not aid him this sunday, he promised to poison all your cats and dogs

I think fo tapped out and went to the ditch first. Video shows that pretty clearly.

Well said Tannie: 

^^??? fo? lmao? u pulled 186 and got pushed to ditch by apex, no matter how many clans closed into them?

and thats not the funny thing. the funniest thing is BRAP, one of your ranks vidded on A Fukin Main LMFAO???

but still FO, stop using mains lmao.

29 minutes ago, Tannie said:

from fo POV, what i can see is. FO outlasted Apex in the long return fight, but at one point was pushed to the ditch.

So my conclusion is. FO won, wilderness fullout are suppose to be return fights.  I think apex pushed fo to ditch but didnt end and fought them again, then fo gained overall on ts and smoked apex repeatedly for many hours.

then apex had to came up with a very highly propaganda made sig to claim a win. but still FO, stop using mains lmao. 

It was the opposite, foe had control in the beginning with their +opts and then their numbers dropped while we gained and took control of the fight. They knew they couldn't outlast us and then ran to the ditch instead of continuing to fight. You can see in the vid they tried multiple times to get to ca to take fake ending pics.

Also the clans mentioned (sup, hydra, ect.) were only out for like an hour on their own and then went to aid foe only to die with them. (you can see sup ranks slave ragging for foe in vid)

It was a hard fight but in all honestly Apex outlasted them and took the W.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0BzV7nkyFQ

Lmao a full out is supposed to be who gets clear first right? So tell me the first 45 mins apex gets cleared to the point that apex leaders and eop losers start to rag. That's not a fullout anymore. That's a rag war. Lmao FOE won the full out and the rag war. We had over 100 in ts and apeshit left. Lmfaooo foewinsagain

11 minutes ago, The Plague said:

Lmao a full out is supposed to be who gets clear first right? So tell me the first 45 mins apex gets cleared to the point that apex leaders and eop losers start to rag. That's not a fullout anymore. That's a rag war. Lmao FOE won the full out and the rag war. We had over 100 in ts and apeshit left. Lmfaooo foewinsagain

Fo left the wilderness and tapped out first refer to vid:

6 minutes ago, kyleG said:

https://imgur.com/a/cyonlsG  fully cleared at CA after 1 hour decided to kill there 1 item ragger returners for 3 more hours till most of us went to bed so they could beg vengeance , bp and ir to come in there cape and claim a fake propaganda victory 

Fo left the wilderness and tapped out first refer to vid:

Imo, fair point of view (despite the fact I'm in FOE).

Foe smoked Apex in the initial battle but then there were about 15 Apex members continuously returning between Corp/CA with 1 item - apart from maybe 2/3 people who kept returning in full gear (fair play to Bell and some others). It was about 90/100 FOE against 20 Apex (max) for a solid 3/4 hours (there were numerous attempts where they were completely wiped off the map, just to return 20 seconds later with a 'regroup' to die in 20 seconds) - FOE wanting to get the full clear but Apex just teleporting up without offering too much offence repeatedly.

Then a few clans came Apex's aid about 4 hours in and they went up to 50/60 people (and some Apex who had left rejoined) FOE had dropped to about 50/60 members as it went past mid-night GMT. Apex climbed to 80/90 (maybe even more?). Some people were saying BP/IR went with Apex but I couldn't really name anyone in those clans other than some of the ranks, so couldn't comment.

FOE pulled it south to FOG due to mains/internal combat difference and kept doing what Apex were doing for the previous few hours by returning/continuing the rag war but Apex tele'd away claiming a win due when they had a numerical advantage, as opposed to a full clear. 

It was cancer. The introduction of corp/ca teleports are probably the worse thing that could have happened for PKRIs, it literally takes 15 seconds to return in these rag wars which are so stupid.

6 minutes ago, Ben said:

Imo, fair point of view (despite the fact I'm in FOE).

Foe smoked Apex in the initial battle but then there were about 10 Apex members continuously returning between Corp/CA with 1 item - apart from maybe 2/3 people who kept returning in full gear (fair play to Bell and some others). It was about 90/100 FOE against 20-25 Apex for a solid 3/4 hours - FOE wanting to get the full clear but Apex just teleporting up without offering too much offence repeatedly.

Then BP came to Apex's aid about 4 hours in and they went up to 50/60 people (and some Apex who had left rejoined) and then IR came. FOE had dropped to about 50/60 members as it went past mid-night GMT while Apex climbed to 80/90 after IR came (maybe even more?).

FOE pulled it south to FOG due to mains/internal combat difference and kept doing what Apex were doing for the previous few hours by returning/continuing the rag war but Apex tele'd away claiming a win due when they had a numerical advantage, as opposed to a full clear. 

https://imgur.com/a/cyonlsG   fully cleared could ended there dont forget they begged vengeance aswell    just so they could take a ending picture. sad and pathetic but oh well gotta keep the nerds happy , how would u be when ur clan never achieved anything u gotta claim everything u can . seems they  brought the eop propaganda with them

@0wl i lost my respect for u . thought u knew better  , you were a cool guy in zenith . sad u joined the cancer community 

1 hour ago, Tannie said:

fSo my conclusion is. FO won, wilderness fullout are suppose to be return fights.  I think apex pushed fo to ditch but didnt end and fought them again, then fo gained overall on ts and smoked apex repeatedly for many hours.

nah it looksl like that since they had nothing to record first 4 hours . we were all spread in our videos we peeked at 185 at the start of the fight . cleared them over and over https://imgur.com/a/cyonlsG as the pic shows but isntead of ending we kept on going killing  1 itemers and 3-5 apex that returned in full gear . after our GMT squad went to bed and xlpc run was over apex gained equally ops then begging vengeance med lvl team and ir to join them so they could take a propagande picture/video . nothing more nothing less .  wont give them another chance of propaganda next time 

ps: i miss your singing

3 minutes ago, kyleG said:

nah it looksl like that since they had nothing to record first 4 hours . we were all spread in our videos we peeked at 185 at the start of the fight . cleared them over and over https://imgur.com/a/cyonlsG as the pic shows but isntead of ending we kept on going killing  1 itemres and 3-5 apex that returned in full gear . after our GMT squad went to bed and xlpc run was over apex gained equally ops then begging vengeance med lvl team and ir to join them so they could take a propagande picture/video . nothing more nothing less .  wont give them another chance of propaganda next time 

ps: i miss your singing

holy fuck how brainwashed are u l0l, u literally sat at ditch with 20 people to our 100?? Also we were down 50 at the start, how do u expect us to have matched opts l0l