some1 update me plz

Tannie

58 minutes ago, DilL said:

foe beat apex lol everyone with a right mind knows this

We smoked your daddy clan fo, walked them to the ditch like dogs up 70 after 7 hours, fo broken as always. You retards at sup HQ get used as +1's on the weekend and free prep wins for fo. Danny says keep sucking btw.

rqOepPi.png

I think @Tyendinagasummed it up best is a different post he made. Seems like Foe had many opportunities to leave the fight early on into the day and take their win but for whatever reason they wanted to keep fighting until it reached est where Apex has a strong pull while Foe has a ton of GMT who had to get off. And  I guess Apex did what Foe didn't and decided to call it when they were up enough even though nobody was fully cleared i reckon.

just my 2 cents 

3 minutes ago, Lee said:

I think @Tyendinagasummed it up best is a different post he made. Seems like Foe had many opportunities to leave the fight early on into the day and take their win but for whatever reason they wanted to keep fighting until it reached est where Apex has a strong pull while Foe has a ton of GMT who had to get off. And  I guess Apex did what Foe didn't and decided to call it when they were up enough even though nobody was fully cleared i reckon.

just my 2 cents 

i slightly agree with this, the difference was that there were 80+ Apex that never stopped returning to the fight at CA/Corp the whole time so they couldn't claim any win while on the other hand when we took the lead Foe were returning to ditch (not even lvl 1 wildy, OUTSIDE of the wild). They literally broke and would not fight so we took the W.

6 hours ago, The Plague said:

Lmao a full out is supposed to be who gets clear first right? So tell me the first 45 mins apex gets cleared to the point that apex leaders and eop losers start to rag. That's not a fullout anymore. That's a rag war. Lmao FOE won the full out and the rag war. We had over 100 in ts and apeshit left. Lmfaooo foewinsagain

over 100 on ts so tell me why u couldnt get over 45 EVEN 50 on the cape counter at ditch with  ATLEAST what 5-10 sup kids in your cape aswell as raggers/lv3s in cape

you guys were forced out of the wilderness rofl we literally cant even attack you there??how does that mean you won the fight lol anyone can afk at ditch buddy

face it u had 25-30 of your own people left IF THAT sitting OUTSIDE the wildy while we were sitting on top of you with 100 spamming

Open your eyes

1 hour ago, Lee said:

just my 2 cents 

I mean Dude if apex ever goes to ditch go ahead n claim it rofl we wouldnt even be attackable at that point but we returned ca and corp lv 13-21...mains and everybody could hit us....