some1 update me plz

Tannie

1 hour ago, Brap said:

Looks like FOE won the P2P Fullout (again) and lost the subsequent ragwar.

@Tannie FYI I used my pure for the fullout, switched onto my zerk at some points in the subsequent ragwar.

2-0 on Sundays l0l. Keep your chin up, at least you pussies actually showed up this weekend.

It was even the first 30 mins or so after that foe dominated apex for 3-4 hours apex had at the lowest 50-60 members in cc never being able to make it above 45 in game but continued returning about 20 of those people in full gear I personally went through 152 ancient staffs and 30k barrages after about 4 hours apex had built some momentum from constantly returning at ca / Corp juking foe killing stragglers and being an American based clan we continued gaining opts the entire time. After about 6 hours apex had pushed foe completely out of the initial fight zone whoever made their call to go south killed them because then they only had one option to return for the next two hours foe had a few attempts running at us but not killing anyone and then sat at ditch for an hour. Apex teleported out after sitting at the ditch hoping foe would come into the wild and then foe teleported our after saying they broke apex somehow.

Apex never had below 80 on teamspeak and never below 60 in clan chat no other clans came maybe a few people hopped in our cape because they dislike supremacy or foe but no clan actually joined us as a clan, as hydra and supremacy did with foe.

apex ended with 122 on teamspeak and 119 on the cape counter.

foe ended with 45 but as they moved a long the ditch you could clearly see lvl 3s and 120s with no gear just a cape that were left behind leaving them around 25-30 each time.

6 hours ago, Halp said:

It was even the first 30 mins or so after that foe dominated apex for 3-4 hours apex had at the lowest 50-60 members in cc never being able to make it above 45 in game but continued returning about 20 of those people in full gear I personally went through 152 ancient staffs and 30k barrages after about 4 hours apex had built some momentum from constantly returning at ca / Corp juking foe killing stragglers and being an American based clan we continued gaining opts the entire time. After about 6 hours apex had pushed foe completely out of the initial fight zone whoever made their call to go south killed them because then they only had one option to return for the next two hours foe had a few attempts running at us but not killing anyone and then sat at ditch for an hour. Apex teleported out after sitting at the ditch hoping foe would come into the wild and then foe teleported our after saying they broke apex somehow.

Apex never had below 80 on teamspeak and never below 60 in clan chat no other clans came maybe a few people hopped in our cape because they dislike supremacy or foe but no clan actually joined us as a clan, as hydra and supremacy did with foe.

apex ended with 122 on teamspeak and 119 on the cape counter.

foe ended with 45 but as they moved a long the ditch you could clearly see lvl 3s and 120s with no gear just a cape that were left behind leaving them around 25-30 each time.

Il give you 1000 dollars if you show me more than 5 sup members ragging