Apex Scared?

LIT-Files

Unbiased point of view.

Apex lost this weekend due to the fact they had raggers for hours before they actually put on proper gear and called IR.

You had Vengance there and others assisting you. Perhap FOE had assistance? Either way from seeing both points of views, Apex LOST.

Apexs overall member quality is ASS. Man for Man FOE is better overall. 

If any Apex member disagrees, this includes you Mf/EOPISS seeming you're now a 3 way clan under one name. Imagine mass joining a clan just to try and take down another lmfao. You all pulled under 70s for months before you mass joined apex and now think you are big dogs, FOE made this happen and you know for a fact you couldnt even win against FOE by yourselves. EOP, FOE made you close, a guy who wears red jeans closed your clan LMFAO. Speak up Dull, wheres caroline gone lmfao  And wheres 17 at LMFAO kicked from rev for being an apparent ROT spy LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Declare on FOE full out any server F2P/P2P CW. If you think your overall quality is better surely your top 100 guys would be FOEs, or am i led to belive Nox is now a puppet for EOP and going to claim the good old " But we want a full out at gdz excuse"?

BTW

dcd79328443d519789d036ba31def114.png

Someone's upset that FOM+Sup lost to daddy Apex. 

Still confused as to why FOM keeps saying EOP+MF+Apex, when EOP and MF are closed. I mean, FOM has had their fair share of clans close into them. Also unsure why the random med teams keeps getting mentioned, when some were camping Apex as well (died to meds and raggers more than I did to FOM). 

Guess its EOP + MF + Apex + Randoms vs Olympus + UB + FOE + SUP + FI + Randoms

Also, isn't Apex's prep record, in 2018, superior to FOMs? 

Na we walked fo to the ditch like dogs, ended you guys with 110 to your 28 (at the ditch l00000l) even got these guys talking about opening CD as main only l0000000000000000l. 

Trust me I'd be mad and full of excuses if I got shit on like that too. Anyways it was easy and I'm sure next weekend will be the same.

LZsoRKb.png&key=0fa2c14eba6f8b53398bb8cc

jzt49G2.png
B8Z8Dfq.png
5MhPMuo.png

To put things into perspective FOE had 6 hours of freedom to leave up 60 on Apex and decided ego was more important than a definitive victory. There's no excuse for that, letting a fight drag on so long and ultimately lose as a result of such idiotic decision making. 

Had FOE left an hour into the initial engagement the story would be entirely different. But they didn't, and Apex capitalized. 

Just now, Tyendinaga said:

To put things into perspective FOE had 6 hours of freedom to leave up 60 on Apex and decided ego was more important than a definitive victory. There's no excuse for that, letting a fight drag on so long and ultimately lose as a result of such idiotic decision making. 

Had FOE left an hour into the initial engagement the story would be entirely different. But they didn't, and Apex capitalized. 

lol cya next weekend idiot

1 minute ago, Tyendinaga said:

18 minutes ago, LIT-Files said:

Declare on FOE full out any server F2P/P2P CW. If you think your overall quality is better surely your top 100 guys would be FOEs, or am i led to belive Nox is now a puppet for EOP and going to claim the good old " But we want a full out at gdz excuse"?

WE BEEN WAITING YOU PUSSY TELL YOUR RANKS TO NUT UP l00000000000000l

yiKqZA3.png

21 minutes ago, LIT-Files said:

All jokes aside we held a bet for how many p2p sundays it'd take for you to ask for a cwa fullout LMFAO

Guess it only took 2 :P 

2018 Clan wars

2019 Wilderness

8 minutes ago, LIT-Files said:

For one i am not in FOE

Another one is you're a legit moron shoan you dutch retard, go a slave some more LOL

@foe respond to their apparent fullout request seeming its apparently still valid lmfao

b6xFtkH.png

I lost 10m, fuck u

thought ud break after 4-5 p2p sundays

1 hour ago, bossdark said:

Someone's upset that FOM+Sup lost to daddy Apex. 

Still confused as to why FOM keeps saying EOP+MF+Apex, when EOP and MF are closed. I mean, FOM has had their fair share of clans close into them. Also unsure why the random med teams keeps getting mentioned, when some were camping Apex as well (died to meds and raggers more than I did to FOM). 

Guess its EOP + MF + Apex + Randoms vs Olympus + UB + FOE + SUP + FI + Randoms

Also, isn't Apex's prep record, in 2018, superior to FOMs? 

when apex can only pull 30 of its actual members, and the rest consists of MF+ EOP, then its EOP + MF+ Apex 

lmao

18 minutes ago, DilL said:

when apex can only pull 30 of its actual members, and the rest consists of MF+ EOP, then its EOP + MF+ Apex 

lmao

Defending a clan (fo) that solely sees you as farmed prep wins, and no more than a bitch/pawn of theirs on the weekend

rqOepPi.png

Outburst is really dead lmao