Apex Scared?

LIT-Files

2 hours ago, Cleezy said:

Na we walked fo to the ditch like dogs, ended you guys with 110 to your 28 (at the ditch l00000l) even got these guys talking about opening CD as main only l0000000000000000l. 

Trust me I'd be mad and full of excuses if I got shit on like that too. Anyways it was easy and I'm sure next weekend will be the same.

LZsoRKb.png&key=0fa2c14eba6f8b53398bb8cc

jzt49G2.png
B8Z8Dfq.png
5MhPMuo.png

Hopefully the can maintain their pulls for a decent amount of time, same old story when clans close into other clans there's hype there for a couple weeks then it just goes downhill when the hype dies off and they start a rivalry they can't finish.

Welcome back to the brew Apex good to see you guys back after your hiatus.

FOE should've left after their first full clear instead of sitting around spamming until 5 apex tele'd up in 1 item and died for bones for 6 hours.

With that being said, it's obvious that FOE won the initial fight - hands down, only to later lose a re-engagement due to mass amounts of IR coming online in Apex capes in combination with their foreigners going to sleep later on. Apex clearly planned on this, which is why they suicided for so many hours, and FOE should've seen through it.

Who you want to call the victor is clearly up to perspective, but more realistically - FOE won initially, then Apex took a win hours later.

The clan that maintains their quality and stature in the long run will determine who the actual "victor" is in the rivalry imo. Only one clan will maintain their numbers and quality once the hype dies down. Atleast more than the opposing party

On 1/14/2019 at 1:34 PM, Cleezy said:

Na we walked fo to the ditch like dogs, ended you guys with 110 to your 28 (at the ditch l00000l) even got these guys talking about opening CD as main only l0000000000000000l. 

Trust me I'd be mad and full of excuses if I got shit on like that too. Anyways it was easy and I'm sure next weekend will be the same.

LZsoRKb.png&key=0fa2c14eba6f8b53398bb8cc

jzt49G2.png
B8Z8Dfq.png
5MhPMuo.png

You get what you ask for