Despite everything....

bossdark

Despite all the flaming and general toxicity from a good chunk of the clan community.

I sure do love you guys. 

Guess in the end everyone just wants to show a little pride for the name of the clan that they are part of. Joy of being competitive.

Just wish the mains would stop...from everyone. I mean holy poop on a stick its gotten bad. 5 LPC clans left, and the current top 2 are an absolute shit show. Med teams camping both sides, tanks in both capes on both sides...and other pure clans throwing on a cape and ragging just to be an ass hat. Doesn't help none that both leaderships deny everything and pretend its a clean fight. Holy spaghetti monster...LPC has gotten so aids. 

What in the hell happened? 

5 minutes ago, JoJo said:

I wish some of you would get a formal college education and do something with your lives other than slaving runescape for 12 hours a day lol

Pfft, I don't have a college education and I still can't do 12 hours a day. Did in high school...don't see how. 

1 hour ago, Fuzz said:

First of all its Foe, dont forget the ELITE. You actually called in 6 clans into 1 cape.. We got footage where u get cleared in 30 mins and u guys return in rags for 3-5 hours.. And we still played ur little game from CA to Corp and clapped all of you over and over.. Please take ur shit clan somewhere else because u guys arent even near our caliber.

obviously you should be up opts in the fight if you start up 50. Too bad you guys broke so easily and started losing opts instantly while Apex gained and ended up fucking fom for hours

7 hours ago, Down Opts said:

Been in Apex for almost 4 years, we don’t bring mains in capes, however, we do bring alts to scout kill between hits 

8 hours ago, puppyslush said:

that's why the scene is in a shit state because blame X for Y except myself

i mean apex never brought mains and fom is notorious for it atm... so yes i am blaming them

10 hours ago, Anthony Joshua said:

lol blame fo for the current state of clanning

they dont call them fom for nothing