Who teamed with more clans last sunday?

puppyslush

Who?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Apex
    • FOE

First of all its Foe, dont forget the ELITE. You actually called in 6 clans into 1 cape.. We got footage where u get cleared in 30 mins and u guys return in rags for 3-5 hours.. And we still played ur little game from CA to Corp and clapped all of you over and over.. Please take ur shit clan somewhere else because u guys arent even near our caliber.

First of all its Foe, dont forget the ELITE. You actually called in 6 clans into 1 cape.. We got footage where u get cleared in 30 mins and u guys return in rags for 3-5 hours.. And we still played ur little game from CA to Corp and clapped all of you over and over.. Please take ur shit clan somewhere else because u guys arent even near our caliber.

First of all its Foe, dont forget the ELITE. You actually called in 6 clans into 1 cape.. We got footage where u get cleared in 30 mins and u guys return in rags for 3-5 hours.. And we still played ur little game from CA to Corp and clapped all of you over and over.. Please take ur shit clan somewhere else because u guys arent even near our caliber.

First of all its Foe, dont forget the ELITE. You actually called in 6 clans into 1 cape.. We got footage where u get cleared in 30 mins and u guys return in rags for 3-5 hours.. And we still played ur little game from CA to Corp and clapped all of you over and over.. Please take ur shit clan somewhere else because u guys arent even near our caliber.

Just now, Yaz said:

I was there for 4 hours 

during all 4 hours I was there apex didn’t go above 50 on cape counter expect for the start of the fight which they lost in 10 mins 

Foe could have stopped there, at that 10 minute mark and dipped with they W, just put it on your ranks for being so so thirsty, overly stubborn, self-centered idiots, that after 4 hours they still stood there and managed to turn all that good into a big fat L for next 5 hours.

Honestly think along here, I'm not trying to bait you, Fo had this fight in the bag, take it and leave. It has probably got to do with your ranks, especially, being starved from p2p sunday action that they stopped thinking because there was somebody finally there they could fight. Try recall past 2 months of sundays for Fo you see my point has merit.

1 hour ago, Moe said:

i was with foe i didnt see any supremacy at all tbf, maybe like 5 people came at the rag war which was complete bullshit in the first place.

also as a 101 combat i only noticed 4-5 meds/zerks at the fight attacked me and they got killed by foe meds so it was a pretty clean fight in that aspect

when the fight got to the ditch i had some meds camp me though so it might have gotten worse at the end

3 hours ago, Godae said:

First of all its Foe, dont forget the ELITE. You actually called in 6 clans into 1 cape.. We got footage where u get cleared in 30 mins and u guys return in rags for 3-5 hours.. And we still played ur little game from CA to Corp and clapped all of you over and over.. Please take ur shit clan somewhere else because u guys arent even near our caliber.

5 hours ago, Godae said:

you got smoked down 50 lmao. first trip of the year fom ended without even attempting to fight the superior shark clan without being up 50 opts

3 hours ago, Yaz said:

I was there for 4 hours 

during all 4 hours I was there apex didn’t go above 50 on cape counter expect for the start of the fight which they lost in 10 mins 

and then you lost cause your weak ass fom members mentality broke as easily as you did