Who teamed with more clans last sunday?

puppyslush

Who?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Apex
    • FOE

For a while it’s was almost only supremacy but n the battle field foe got cleared 30 seconds or so into the fight after that it was just the rest of the pure community.

28 clans and teams came together to fight the almighty apex and lost. Cd is opening for next weekend though hopefully they can make a difference.

4 hours ago, Spoontech said:

Only thing that matters is that people were mad salty that a zerk clan AC'ed all the mains away from the fight lmaoooo. #KeepThePureScenePure

Lmaoo indeed when the zerk clan ac'ing did not touch Brap even once (that fo rank who vidded their sunday trip on a main hitting apex pures). How much is fo paying you?

18 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

appearntly one sup members (me) is whole supremacy

didnt know you use ImCrafted's account lmfao, keep lying here you talibani terrorist, first it was only you then it became 5 sup members, whats next? Ignoring this reply is what i'm betting on lmfao

image.png.70c2dab4f32f9786be93122f26b5ad5f.png

Well I guess one clan had 3 clans close into them and the other had 2 or 3 potentially with with them?

So they both benefited from other clans at the end of the day seeing this fight wouldn't of happened if Apex didn't have those clan close into them.

16 hours ago, roflcats said:

doom, eop, and aao are all super dead l000l

Supremacy is led by an unemployed pedophile, the hardo teacher you always knew lived in his moms basement, a curry licker, multiple really fat rejects and two guys who when able to pick any name to go by on the internet decided on “Jizz” and “x Poo”.