Give your core members what they want @FO HQ

Anthony Joshua

5 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Because 6:30 and your regular 6:00 preps is SUCH a difference lmfao.

Didn't realize fridays are the only day clans prep

Personally I'm over this "why dont u prep or fullout me" bs. The community will kill itself soon enough regardless of anyone prepping or not.

It's good to see the hype you guys have atm and the reasonably good year in 2018 clw wise but I'm not sure why you're going overboard with trying to flex and show off Gfx that members of your clan made? Foe has more wins over you in preps overall?

Prep 100v100 and work together for a time and day otherwise it's pointless and all that's happening is both clans aren't giving their members clw action.

1 minute ago, Simpler said:

It's good to see the hype you guys have atm and the reasonably good year in 2018 clw wise but I'm not sure why you're going overboard with trying to flex and show off Gfx that members of your clan made? Foe has more wins over you in preps overall?

Prep 100v100 and work together for a time and day otherwise it's pointless and all that's happening is both clans aren't giving their members clw action.

What are you smoking?

We went 30-1 in p2p last year, that is something to well and truly flex lmfao. 

17 minutes ago, Simpler said:

reasonable 2018? We lost 1 prep. We prepped anyone and everyone - the starvation led to us fighting CT in clw.

From taking a look at where Apex has come from to where they are now we can flex w/e the fuck we want.

We dictate the terms, we're the #1 matched p2p clan wars  right now, and have been for over a year.