Give your core members what they want @FO HQ

Anthony Joshua

3 minutes ago, Simpler said:

Foe have more overall wins against your clan then you don't against their clan so that isn't really a valid excuse tbh.

Nothing against Gfx my friend, they're irrelevant in the grand scheme of things that's all.

Foe stopped letting us farm them mid 2018. they went positive in 2017  when apex was an lpc and foe was a hpc l0l

lpc vs lpc in 2018 apex went positive tyty fo dog fanboy

0b704b709143697aec164db2483d6a2b.png

33 minutes ago, Simpler said:

Foe have more overall wins against your clan then you don't against their clan so that isn't really a valid excuse tbh.

Nothing against Gfx my friend, they're irrelevant in the grand scheme of things that's all.

We’re not pushing our overall wins? We’re pushing our P2P WINS IN 2018. You keep deflecting and bringing up F2P and it’s really confusing.

37 minutes ago, Anthony Joshua said:

Foe stopped letting us farm them mid 2018. they went positive in 2017  when apex was an lpc and foe was a hpc l0l

lpc vs lpc in 2018 apex went positive tyty fo dog fanboy

0b704b709143697aec164db2483d6a2b.png

I don't blame them if you were being toxic about it.

I'm sure they prep you if you came to an agreement on a time and date that didn't only suit one side.

No fan boy here my friend just stating obvious points from an unbiased perspective.

Why you on an alias tryna flex though is the real subject we should be having a mature discussion about.

14 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

We’re not pushing our overall wins? We’re pushing our P2P WINS IN 2018. You keep deflecting and bringing up F2P and it’s really confusing.

Why are you only focusing one server and one year though? Seems weird that you're trying to say how good of a clan Apex is but all you have to show is some p2p prep wins within 12 months.

2 hours ago, Simpler said:

Why are you only focusing one server and one year though? Seems weird that you're trying to say how good of a clan Apex is but all you have to show is some p2p prep wins within 12 months.

You have literally got to be one of the dumbest and most inconsistent individuals I’ve ever had to reply to on these forums. Apex can’t be happy about a 30-1 prep record but Foe are allowed to constantly throw their single fullout win in our faces? 

That ‘one server’ is (more than) half of the fucking game we play, and it’s also the server that until 2018, FOE were completely dominating. You also can’t possibly be trying to tell me that a year is not a long enough period of time to prove that a clan is one of, if not, the best in a server/assert themselves at the top. 30-1 is no small accomplishment, and you suggesting “it’s only one server” and “it was only a year” is simply ridiculous.

I tried to make that simpler for you, but if that’s still not enough then I’m not sure you’ll ever comprehend anything going on in the pure community. 

3 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

You have literally got to be one of the dumbest and most inconsistent individuals I’ve ever had to reply to on these forums. Apex can’t be happy about a 30-1 prep record but Foe are allowed to constantly throw their single fullout win in our faces? 

That ‘one server’ is (more than) half of the fucking game we play, and it’s also the server that until 2018, FOE were completely dominating. You also can’t possibly be trying to tell me that a year is not a long enough period of time to prove that a clan is one of, if not, the best in a server/assert themselves at the top. 30-1 is no small accomplishment, and you suggesting “it’s only one server” and “it was only a year” is simply ridiculous.

I tried to make that simpler for you, but if that’s still not enough then I’m not sure you’ll ever comprehend anything going on in the pure community. 

I think you should read over what's been said again my friend you've gone off track and have obviously missed a few points.

7 hours ago, Tango Wins Again said:

god so many weirdos on this thread, can't wait for the inevitable apex slump so that these losers creep back to where they emerged from

maybe apart frmo this weirdo pigwrestler guy who still hasnt managed to wrestle his life onto a productive pathway wahahaha

Invictus was probably one of the worst clans in the history of runescape.

I fail to see how you can have an opinion on the matter. 

9 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Not worth the time if you don’t even bother listening/taking on board what other people have to say.

Enjoy pretending to be smart.

I'm always up for a mature discussion so I'm not sure what angle you're trying to take here? If you wish to further elaborate or discuss any issues/concerns you may have then please do so and I shall be here.

How can someone pretend to be smart? You're either smart or you're not smart my friend.

43 minutes ago, Simpler said:

I'm always up for a mature discussion so I'm not sure what angle you're trying to take here? If you wish to further elaborate or discuss any issues/concerns you may have then please do so and I shall be here.

How can someone pretend to be smart? You're either smart or you're not smart my friend.

you sound like a moron buddy

32 minutes ago, Anthony Joshua said:

you sound like a moron buddy

You're hiding behind an alias of a heavyweight boxer from England on a Runescape.com community clanning forum and you're referring to me as a moron? Makes no sense my friend.

5 hours ago, Simpler said:

You’re a fucking retard. Pretending to be smart and the two things you just mentioned are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Regardless, I never said that you weren’t either smart or not smart, but in my saying you’re pretending to be smart you should know that I am implying you’re not smart.

Like I said before, stop commenting in italics, and stop acting as though you’re the least bit intelligent. 

34 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

You’re a fucking retard. Pretending to be smart and the two things you just mentioned are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Regardless, I never said that you weren’t either smart or not smart, but in my saying you’re pretending to be smart you should know that I am implying you’re not smart.

Like I said before, stop commenting in italics, and stop acting as though you’re the least bit intelligent. 

What you're saying is a contradiction do you understand that?

How come you're so heated over a couple of comments which weren't even directed at you or towards you in any shape or form? I have 0 idea who you are and why you feel the need to attack people on a community forum simply because their opinion differs from yours.

I shall comment in any manner I see fit, you can try and attack aspects of my presence on this website but it won't work you will only come off second best.

Btw you should do some research on what a "retard" is seeing that you're using it in the wrong context.

58 minutes ago, Simpler said:

What you're saying is a contradiction do you understand that?

How come you're so heated over a couple of comments which weren't even directed at you or towards you in any shape or form? I have 0 idea who you are and why you feel the need to attack people on a community forum simply because their opinion differs from yours.

I shall comment in any manner I see fit, you can try and attack aspects of my presence on this website but it won't work you will only come off second best.

Btw you should do some research on what a "retard" is seeing that you're using it in the wrong context.

Please identify and explain the contradiction - I’m genuinely intrigued if you actually picked up on it.

I’m not heated, but I’m putting you back in your place after countless comments dick riding fo? You sit here and say we shouldn’t be proud and flaunt our p2p prep record for last year when no other clan achieved what we did last year. I honestly don’t understand why you feel the need to jump into something you have no involvement other than your obsession with strange obsession with Apex.

I’m going to come off second best after you’ve told me to go and research the word retard? Look, instead of researching the word retard, I’m instead going to go out and get drunk. Enjoy  sitting on sharkbrew and runescape on a Saturday night you awkward virgin.