Give your core members what they want @FO HQ

Anthony Joshua

9 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Please identify and explain the contradiction - I’m genuinely intrigued if you actually picked up on it.

I’m not heated, but I’m putting you back in your place after countless comments dick riding fo? You sit here and say we shouldn’t be proud and flaunt our p2p prep record for last year when no other clan achieved what we did last year. I honestly don’t understand why you feel the need to jump into something you have no involvement other than your obsession with strange obsession with Apex.

I’m going to come off second best after you’ve told me to go and research the word retard? Look, instead of researching the word retard, I’m instead going to go out and get drunk. Enjoy  sitting on sharkbrew and runescape on a Saturday night you awkward virgin.

Please show any example of an obsession with Apex? I've already won a rivalry against Apex in my time so believe me there is no obsession.

I understand that I've made you look very silly but there's no need to continue on trying to attack or insult me, it literally will not work my friend.

Also if you actually read what I've said you'd understand that my point was one good year doesn't compare to the countless years foe has had over Apex but I'll state once again that you were obviously to heated to read any previous comments before you decided to butt in with your invalid opinion.

Oh cute I remember when I first started to drink alcohol, now I drink it for the enjoyment and social aspect opposed to "going out getting drunk" 

A little fyi, just because you try and act cool it infact doesn't actually make you cool.

10 hours ago, Simpler said:

Please show any example of an obsession with Apex? I've already won a rivalry against Apex in my time so believe me there is no obsession.

I understand that I've made you look very silly but there's no need to continue on trying to attack or insult me, it literally will not work my friend.

Also if you actually read what I've said you'd understand that my point was one good year doesn't compare to the countless years foe has had over Apex but I'll state once again that you were obviously to heated to read any previous comments before you decided to butt in with your invalid opinion.

Oh cute I remember when I first started to drink alcohol, now I drink it for the enjoyment and social aspect opposed to "going out getting drunk" 

A little fyi, just because you try and act cool it infact doesn't actually make you cool.

Fuck dude you must be like 30, get the fuck off runescape.com and these forums holy shit.

4 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Fuck dude you must be like 30, get the fuck off runescape.com and these forums holy shit.

Nah man I'm quiet a way off from 30.

I don't play Runescape.com so I have nothing to actually get off and there's no reason for me to leave these forums just because you've been outsmarted by me and lack the skills to have proper adult conversations/discussions.