Didn't think IR could get any more desperate...

Papa Bear

yikes imagine having to pay people to attend your trips

must be because they're on a 6 or 7 loss streak in the only place they can hide from sup...
CWA

they just got 5-0'd last night by apex in f2p l0l

8 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Idk how people beefing with IR , who even is in IR, I never see them flame or win anything lol

They wont let their members use sharkbrew so they can try to indoctrinate them by telling them they never lost and spread fake propaganda at their forums l0l (use 40 lvl 3's to boost their cape counter etc)

Just now, Spiral said:

They wont let their members use sharkbrew so they can try to indoctrinate them by telling them they never lost..

apparently the mentality of IR leadership is 'if we lose in the wilderness but don't let our members look at sharkbrew it's easier to claim fake wins'

and boy does it show.

9 hours ago, Spiral said:

They wont let their members use sharkbrew so they can try to indoctrinate them by telling them they never lost and spread fake propaganda at their forums l0l (use 40 lvl 3's to boost their cape counter etc)

I think IR is low hanging fruit and its not that much of an accomplishment. Clans like Sup, Ir and last 3 years Fi just are fine with mediocre performances and low risk rivalries. Fi went from competing in top 3 pre eoc to beefing Misfits lmfao. Apex is a newer clan with a relatively newer core, working with new recruits and smoking legacy clans matched by being consistent, doing a shit ton of mini's, avoiding no preps.

I'd be more proud of 3-0'ing the 12 year old "kings of p2p" than beating IR in the wilderness 🤷‍♂️

What snipe team even is that lmao

55 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I think IR is low hanging fruit and its not that much of an accomplishment. Clans like Sup, Ir and last 3 years Fi just are fine with mediocre performances and low risk rivalries. Fi went from competing in top 3 pre eoc to beefing Misfits lmfao. Apex is a newer clan with a relatively newer core, working with new recruits and smoking legacy clans matched by being consistent, doing a shit ton of mini's, avoiding no preps.

I'd be more proud of 3-0'ing the 12 year old "kings of p2p" than beating IR in the wilderness 🤷‍♂️

This lol

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Apex has been a thing longer than Supremacy. They don't have their own core because their own core is 30 people. They just had EOP (A clan who had clans close into them) close into them as well as the other shitters lol. Yes IR is relevantly new I guess? I mean they've been around for a minute now so that's really no longer an excuse due to them being an established clan but not conducting themselves as such hiring a rag cc to fight their battles for them. Pretty pathetic non the less lmfao.