Didn't think IR could get any more desperate...

Papa Bear

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

I think IR is low hanging fruit and its not that much of an accomplishment. Clans like Sup, Ir and last 3 years Fi just are fine with mediocre performances and low risk rivalries. Fi went from competing in top 3 pre eoc to beefing Misfits lmfao. Apex is a newer clan with a relatively newer core, working with new recruits and smoking legacy clans matched by being consistent, doing a shit ton of mini's, avoiding no preps.

I'd be more proud of 3-0'ing the 12 year old "kings of p2p" than beating IR in the wilderness 🤷‍♂️

u literally had a rivalry with envy two months ago before 4 clans closed into u dutch retard fuck

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

I think IR is low hanging fruit and its not that much of an accomplishment. Clans like Sup, Ir and last 3 years Fi just are fine with mediocre performances and low risk rivalries. Fi went from competing in top 3 pre eoc to beefing Misfits lmfao. Apex is a newer clan with a relatively newer core, working with new recruits and smoking legacy clans matched by being consistent, doing a shit ton of mini's, avoiding no preps.

I'd be more proud of 3-0'ing the 12 year old "kings of p2p" than beating IR in the wilderness 🤷‍♂️

also u lost a fullout to foe then did a fullout vs IR (mediocre clan) instead of redeeming urselves : p

2 hours ago, Papa Bear said:

Apex has been a thing longer than Supremacy. They don't have their own core because their own core is 30 people. They just had EOP (A clan who had clans close into them) close into them as well as the other shitters lol. Yes IR is relevantly new I guess? I mean they've been around for a minute now so that's really no longer an excuse due to them being an established clan but not conducting themselves as such hiring a rag cc to fight their battles for them. Pretty pathetic non the less lmfao.

Apex’s core is not 30 people, and they were successful long before the eop and MF guys joined. Remind me how long you’ve been in foe? Would you regard yourself as a core member lmfao?

4 hours ago, Papa Bear said:

Apex has been a thing longer than Supremacy. They don't have their own core because their own core is 30 people. They just had EOP (A clan who had clans close into them) close into them as well as the other shitters lol. Yes IR is relevantly new I guess? I mean they've been around for a minute now so that's really no longer an excuse due to them being an established clan but not conducting themselves as such hiring a rag cc to fight their battles for them. Pretty pathetic non the less lmfao.

what do u mean apex has been a thing longer than supremacy?

11 hours ago, Maxx said:

why are you writing essays no 1 asked or cares about ur opinion 

22 hours ago, Maxx said:

apex and ir avoid all preps against sup, what do you mean lol

And honestly, who's talking about being proud.. its easy as fuck to beat ir in the wilderness

23 hours ago, Maxx said:

Apex is like near 4 years old they aren't new. For 3 years they accomplished literally nothing, 15 man community clan until clans closed into them. Who is a new recruit in their clan?? Apex avoids prepping us btw.

IR is debateably more successful than Apex because they actually stayed decently top tier in wilderness way longer than Apex (Apex pulls 35 does nothing for 4 years - pulls 150 after 2 clans close grats lol). I'd feel worse for beating on Apex because you guys are like sons to me. Not shit.

IR is a pile of shit too don't get me wrong they absolutely suck and try to pay people to hack us lmfao too bad they're hot garbage and can't do anything right.

There's a reason why SUP always ends on top no matter who we're fighting. That's why your clan won't fight us.