Tova

PD's leader quits when he finds out his e-date was a CT spy

hf8qlY7.png

"After almost a year of prospering as our ally, in November PD lost their way.  Their egos grew too big and they decided to turn back to their old ways.  They teamed up with open cc's, stacking almost a 100 people up against us only to fail over and over again.  3 months ago, PD made a decision that has now cost them a leader, many members, and other ranks.  They gave up macing, they gave up on their closed community, they gave up on being a money clan all in an attempt to take us down.

Around the same time PD opened their community up to mass spies, Bree joined.  It was obvious to anyone with a brain that she was a thot and could be used to run a train through PD.  Half of CT had her nudes within a week of knowing who she was.  The desperation for a girl's attention in PD was too much though, and Moses fell hard.  I'd say I feel bad for you but over the next 3 days we will expose how you openly doxed ct members in your rank discord & made attempts to hunt down their information.  This one is for you personally Moses since your decisions led PD to this point."

Moses aka hot_ revolver (discord) was Pd's sole leader

3ZYPEYr.jpg

hM5bY4g.png

vfrsUi2.png

7F51WLh.png

These are just some of the many many logs we have posted in the real topic. More can be found here http://cutthroat-rs.com/forums/topic/21604/

All of this is just part 1 of 7 of our series. There is going to be AUDIO and VIDEO coming up in the leaks soon.

11 minutes ago, keefn said:

Your organization takes this game too far. Neck it, you all should. Get some fresh air of dirt maybe you'll actually enjoy your life some!

Nobody cares to see this sh1t. Why don't you just hold it against the person rather than sharing? Your life is just as low!

10 minutes ago, Bryan said:

lmao bunch of legit losers on here

I appreciate your opinions. We all found this weird as fuck too that's why we have barred the spy from joining Cutthroat.

1 minute ago, Cody9204 said:

That's actually pretty disgusting on ct's part. Just play the game you fucking freaks.

We did this to expose how PD's leader openly doxed CT members in their rank discord & made attempts to hunt down their information. All will be posted in the next few parts.

5 minutes ago, Tova said:

We did this to expose how PD's leader openly doxed CT members in their rank discord & made attempts to hunt down their information. All will be posted in the next few parts.

I don't actually care. That's fucking cringe as fuck. I don't know how you thought this wouldn't backfire on yourselves lmfao.

:KermitWut::KermitWut::KermitWut::KermitWut:

4 minutes ago, Cody9204 said:

I don't actually care. That's fucking cringe as fuck. I don't know how you thought this wouldn't backfire on yourselves lmfao.

:KermitWut::KermitWut::KermitWut::KermitWut:

Moses has quit the clan world, quit runescape and gone away. Problem solved by us - And with him he took all the information about the CT members he doxed. Taking shit IRL is a big no-no.