Apex Members, Please Explain v2

12 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

foe has actually got to be the dumbest fucking clan ever LMFAO you didn't win a single fight. anyone can take a picture of cape counters in their advantage in p2p considering you're suppose to be with your clan and not inside the other.

isn't it sad a 2k17 clanner has to explain that LOOOL

lmfao please explain why they are more mains than pures in apex capes in all the ending pictures [POP] @Nerdy LMFAOOOOO

6 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

That’s seriously all you got? No comment on what happened in the wild and my initial comment? Ahh yes that’s an easy dub.

That doesn’t answer any of my points...

Why did Fo feel the need to run south and tele whenever they got an opts advantage? Do you guys have no faith in your returners :(?

longer POVs are more indicative of what truly happened in fights, so why are Apex POVs much shorter and full of jumpcuts?

the entire community knows that you got dicked today even with mains + IR in your capes so I really don't know why you're spending your evening crying on this site instead of doing something more productive

31 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Tap tap clan

how ur rivalry going buddy? : p

its a shame that apex cant win with 3 clans helping them, what more do they need lmfao? they honestly should stick to fighting envy 20v20 again, this is not for them

4 minutes ago, 8pint said:

longer POVs are more indicative of what truly happened in fights, so why are Apex POVs much shorter and full of jumpcuts?

the entire community knows that you got dicked today even with mains + IR in your capes so I really don't know why you're spending your evening crying on this site instead of doing something more productive

harrie told me @Pigwrestler7 is probey in apex. cringe and sad lad obsessed with foe

2 minutes ago, YOU CANT BEAT ME LMFAO said:

please explain how they are more mains than pures in apex capes in all the pictures?

why is apex regrouped away from the initial battle? why is apex getting cleared/go down opts  so easily when they were up +30 today? PLEASE EXPLAIN PROBEY AKA @Pigwrestler7 LMFAO

1. In all the pics? YIKES someone needs to go back to school and learn to count.

2. The initial fight? If you weren’t running the entire time there might be a clear start point for the fight lmfao - fact of the matter is you dipped multiple times when we had 60-70 a minimal away from you.  

Please no.. keep guessing who’s behind this account.. it’s not like it’s used by multiple people LOL

6 minutes ago, 8pint said:

Jesus Christ you’re still not answering my question. Indicative but not definitive - you dipped whenever you got an opts advantage and didn’t stick around for a single actual fight today lmfao - that definitely shows you’ve got faith in your members xd

2 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

1. In all the pics? YIKES someone needs to go back to school and learn to count.

2. The initial fight? If you weren’t running the entire time there might be a clear start point for the fight lmfao - fact of the matter is you dipped multiple times when we had 60-70 a minimal away from you.  

Please no.. keep guessing who’s behind this account.. it’s not like it’s used by multiple people LOL

lmfao didnt answer any of my questions. thanks for the easy W probey from apex l000000l

we fought 90+ eop mains every weekend, u rly think apex is a challenge? stay easy and mad

1 minute ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Jesus Christ you’re still not answering my question. Indicative but not definitive - you dipped whenever you got an opts advantage and didn’t stick around for a single actual fight today lmfao - that definitely shows you’ve got faith in your members xd

why would we stick around after we've got a full clear on you and only level 60s / mains are left?

11 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

That’s seriously all you got? No comment on what happened in the wild and my initial comment? Ahh yes that’s an easy dub.

That doesn’t answer any of my points...

Why did Fo feel the need to run south and tele whenever they got an opts advantage? Do you guys have no faith in your returners :(?

yes foe stay and fight raggers when apex have 10 pures ingame 

yikes 

11 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

how ur rivalry going buddy? : p

its a shame that apex cant win with 3 clans helping them, what more do they need lmfao? they honestly should stick to fighting envy 20v20 again, this is not for them

stay losing to blunt pureZ l00l

8 minutes ago, YOU CANT BEAT ME LMFAO said:

lmfao didnt answer any of my questions. thanks for the easy W probey from apex l000000l

we fought 90+ eop mains every weekend, u rly think apex is a challenge? stay easy and mad

Everyone over at Apex HQ is feeling pretty good tbh - how are fo’s members given they spent the entire day running from Apex and teleing out mid fight? 

easy

1 minute ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Everyone over at Apex HQ is feeling pretty good tbh - how are fo’s members given they spent the entire day running from Apex and teleing out mid fight? 

easy

the 4 pics shown on this topic does not look like running from apex to me buddy! looks like FOUR victories for legendary FOE clan l000000000l

stay easy and mad probey

5 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

easy

why is a clan +30 vs foe a minimap away from the initial battle? sounds like a full clear and apex trying to get a regroup with their mains LMFAOOO

7 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Still traumatised from last sunday? We’re a minimap away with 60, that’s not a full clear retard.

Probey you’re not a moron like these EOP kids you have in your clan. Just take the L and move on, good fights today.