Apex Members, Please Explain v2

1 hour ago, Nerdy said:

foe has actually got to be the dumbest fucking clan ever LMFAO you didn't win a single fight. anyone can take a picture of cape counters in their advantage in p2p considering you're suppose to be with your clan and not inside the other.

isn't it sad a 2k17 clanner has to explain that LOOOL

Shia La Beouf Transformers GIF - ShiaLaBeouf Transformers Funny GIFs

2 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

That’s seriously all you got? No comment on what happened in the wild and my initial comment? Ahh yes that’s an easy dub.

Why would I try and discuss that with you when you're only focus is spewing out propoganda and fake results?

What happened to you yesterday btw? You went awfully quiet during our discussion.

55 minutes ago, Simpler said:

Why would I try and discuss that with you when you're only focus is spewing out propoganda and fake results?

What happened to you yesterday btw? You went awfully quiet during our discussion.

Propaganda and fake results? You’re seriously trying to tell me that Foe didn’t tele out whenever they were up slightly and when Apex still had numbers? Delusional.

As for the discussion yesterday, what’s the point talking to a fucking brick wall? You didn’t respond to any of the points I made, which is why I’m not even going to bother today.

Enjoy being on your knees for fo

45 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Propaganda and fake results? You’re seriously trying to tell me that Foe didn’t tele out whenever they were up slightly and when Apex still had numbers? Delusional.

As for the discussion yesterday, what’s the point talking to a fucking brick wall? You didn’t respond to any of the points I made, which is why I’m not even going to bother today.

Hi,

I made an account to make this post to hopefully point out your hypocrisy.

I am pasting a quote below, where I presume a member of your clan states that, based on last weekend, FOE should have pulled out when they were up 60 to take the convincing win:

To put things into perspective FOE had 6 hours of freedom to leave up 60 on Apex and decided ego was more important than a definitive victory. There's no excuse for that, letting a fight drag on so long and ultimately lose as a result of such idiotic decision making. 

Had FOE left an hour into the initial engagement the story would be entirely different. But they didn't, and Apex capitalized. 

Link: 

It appears that you thumbs-upped this and reacted to it in a good manner.

I don't understand how exactly FOE is supposed to declare a win when you expect them to either 1) sit around killing the same 20 Apex members in rag for 6 hours or 2) Kill 80 Apex convincingly and take their win and move on.

There's no brainwashing here. It appears that Apex has now stopped posting on Sharkbrew which leads me to believe they will operate in a vacuum within their own forums, free from objective thought, imaging or videos. You can only brainwash your members for so long.

Anyways, perhaps you should get off these forums as papi has already given you that directive.

Also,

EZ

20 minutes ago, slimjim said:

Hi,

I am pasting a quote below, where I presume a member of your clan states that, based on last weekend, FOE should have pulled out when they were up 60 to take the convincing win:

Link: 

I don't understand how exactly FOE is supposed to declare a win when you expect them to either 1) sit around killing the same 20 Apex members in rag for 6 hours or 2) Kill 80 Apex convincingly and take their win and move on.

There's no brainwashing here. It appears that Apex has now stopped posting on Sharkbrew which leads me to believe they will operate in a vacuum within their own forums, free from objective thought, imaging or videos. You can only brainwash your members for so long.

Anyways, perhaps you should get off these forums as papi has already given you that directive.

Also,

EZ

Cleared LOL

57 minutes ago, slimjim said:

Hi,

Link: 

Also,

EZ

Hardly cleared and unfortunately, you can’t go applying that logic to both sundays because what happened at each was completely different.

Last Sunday Apex literally had 20 on the cape counter (and yes SOME of them were in rag) for 4 hours straight - Foe could have taken the win extremely easily and without contest if they had decided to do so. However, because you’re cocky motherfuckers, you didn’t and ended up losing.

This Sunday Apex literally had 30-40 (with returners on the way) on the cape counter for a few minutes and Fo felt the need to dip. That’s not hours worth of fighting and a few raggers/stragglers being left, that’s dipping whilst the other clan is still there and fighting with a significant amount of opts left in gear.

Two entirely different situations requiring an entirely different analysis. Wouldn’t expect you to know how to apply subjective reasoning to different situations, but sure, please show how obsessed you are by stalking my activity and writing essays about it.

1 hour ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Your clan is banned from using sharkbrew. You don't need to lie about the fights when everyone actively using this site already knows apex lost

5 hours ago, Nerdy said:

foe has actually got to be the dumbest fucking clan ever LMFAO you didn't win a single fight. anyone can take a picture of cape counters in their advantage in p2p considering you're suppose to be with your clan and not inside the other.

a21062770f9d5b91f3cf7eccf585229f.png

get off the brew buddy you are BANNED

2 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

All day you've been spewing propoganda within these forums, if you want to lie to others then so be it but don't lie to yourself it's not healthy.

I responded to everything you said it's not my fault your brain function is on the lower side of the spectrum and you failed to be on my level throughout the discussion.

You should sort your anger issues out btw.

1 hour ago, Simpler said:

All day you've been spewing propoganda within these forums, if you want to lie to others then so be it but don't lie to yourself it's not healthy.

I responded to everything you said it's not my fault your brain function is on the lower side of the spectrum and you failed to be on my level throughout the discussion.

You should sort your anger issues out btw.

Ahh yes, personal attacks rather than anything of substance. You’ve made no effort to discredit the ‘propaganda’ I’ve been spewing on these forums.

Flame it for being a short POV (idc), but take a look at the end of the video below. Foe rushed through the lumberyard returners (like 20 apex), and completely disregarded the 60 apex members still at fog where the fight actually was, couldn’t see anyone because they ran two fucking mini maps away and acted as though they actually got a clear. This is what happened at all four fights - Foe running south through a few stragglers and away from the fight pretending they had actually gotten a clear.

You put yourself forward as intelligent but damn do you lack any ounce of critical thinking. 

36 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Ahh yes, personal attacks rather than anything of substance. You’ve made no effort to discredit the ‘propaganda’ I’ve been spewing on these forums.

Flame it for being a short POV (idc), but take a look at the end of the video below. Foe rushed through the lumberyard returners (like 20 apex), and completely disregarded the 60 apex members still at fog where the fight actually was, couldn’t see anyone because they ran two fucking mini maps away and acted as though they actually got a clear. This is what happened at all four fights - Foe running south through a few stragglers and away from the fight pretending they had actually gotten a clear.

You put yourself forward as intelligent but damn do you lack any ounce of critical thinking. 

brother, Nox is begging u to stop posting on this website. can u just listen for once :( u lost 

52 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Dude slimjim legit nailed it.

no matter what happens you will say foe lost because you can’t accept the fact that foe is a better clan and don’t want to hurt your ego.

whether we destroy you for 6 hours and force your leaders in rag and reduce you to 10 in game for you to suicide over and over again and continue ragging, or whether we destroy you in the initial fight and take the victory when we want while being up 50+, your response will be one or the other of “omg you left early so apex wins” or “we outlasted you in the rag war and had more on the cape counter in the last 30 minutes so we win”

you dont determine the rules. Both Sundays foe obliterated apex in the actual warring aspect and so just take the L lmfao

8 hours ago, Nerdy said:

Ur not allowed to post here👿