Immortal Steamrolls Divine 2-0 [Full 2 fights 10x speed]

Blonde

Our first fight was an easy clap, they tried to keep returning (while having snipe teams hit us from the opposite side and mains in their capes hitting us) but like a flame, we suffocated them. 

They claimed they had "40 at corp" when we won, but as you can see in my video, they had 3 people running north from certain death 3v35. 

1-0 Immortal

Our second fight was about an hour long, still continued with the snipe teams and the level 70s/80s in full rune hitting us with their capes on. But again, we kept shutting them down over and over and over. 
There was a small portion of this fight (about 3 minutes) where we were out of food because we had been punishing them for so long without dying or banking, we dropped to about 15 people and made a rotation .

Once we fully regrouped at corp we easily buried them in the dirt as they ran south west and proceeded to log out claiming it was "1-1" (while they were being hit by 30 IMT members)

2-0 Immortal

Gf divine thanks for the action.

12 minutes ago, Scims said:

You can keep trying to make fake winning topics but everyone already knows where the real win is at lmfao

I find this funny, peep this real quick. https://gyazo.com/79672aebc6f127e50788ba323abc0f63 

your leader pming drunk saying "we had 40 at corp hill" while we're sitting on corp hill? i don't see 40 white dots, I think you logged out and were sprinting to a diff video game.. maybe 40 on world of warcraft but on osrs man we beat you retards in the head with a bat over and over and over, do you forget who closed rampage?

Great video. It really shows how imt dominanted divine from 26hill>sperm>ca aswell as chasing them from Corp to ca numerous times. I will give it to them tho we did drop opts a couple times but our superior warlords and members did a great job by bringing home the belt, Goodfights divine. 

Funny your spam mentions snipe teams considering you had FH in your cape. The mains were not us lmfao. We keep the scene clean, we all know they your tanks. Your vid doesn't even include a cape counter...crappy viding. You ran to singles multiple times, so you lose. Gf imt, Divine wins. LMFAO at you looting during the fights btw, I saw 4-5 scims in your inv at one point xD

1 hour ago, P00n4ge said:

Funny your spam mentions snipe teams considering you had FH in your cape. The mains were not us lmfao. We keep the scene clean, we all know they your tanks. Your vid doesn't even include a cape counter...crappy viding. You ran to singles multiple times, so you lose. Gf imt, Divine wins. LMFAO at you looting during the fights btw, I saw 4-5 scims in your inv at one point xD

so wait, a snipe team wearing our cape [hitting us] is our snipe unit? but 4-5 rune pures with your cape hitting us isnt your mains? let's wake the fuck up