keCQwNQ.gif

Welcome to Daeva 

We are an active clan that have daily Pking and weekly events.

Requirements:

65+ Combat

1-20 Defence

50+ Attack

70+ Strength

75+ Range

85+ Mage (82 With Ancient Magicks)

Clan Chat: cc_daeva

Website

https://daeva-rs.com

Discord

Ranks:

Founder:

KamigoyeX

High Council:

Blest_Rusher         

Daeva Aluqa

Council:

DaevaPipewiz  

Captain:

Looting Sec

Daeva Occult

best of luck guys, it's a pretty harsh world in the LPC community, but aslong as you're not blown away by the toxicity some of these fag clans bring, you should be alright

Didn't know exactly what kind of name is that, but googling made me realise that is indeed a unique and badass name. Something that's sorely missed in the clan scene originality!

Anyways good luck mates and as I said for that other new lpc clan it's going to be tough road ahead, but I commend you for the bravery on opening in the big boy league. Hopefully other clans follow up on this. 

16 minutes ago, Nos said:

Didn't know exactly what kind of name is that, but googling made me realise that is indeed a unique and badass name. Something that's sorely missed in the clan scene originality!

Anyways good luck mates and as I said for that other new lpc clan it's going to be tough road ahead, but I commend you for the bravery on opening in the big boy league. Hopefully other clans follow up on this. 

Thanks Nos! I wanted something cool was trying to be as old school as possible haha!

Appreciate the heads up - in it for the long haul though we're not going anywhere :D