fo needs Jamz back

Deserie

Anyone else notice after Jamz era ended (the best quality version of fo in the last 6 years imo) that fo went from quality to dogshit? (4-1 vs fo in 2018 P2P preps btw l0000l). Since the Jamz era has ended, it's been big pulls and little skill. Honestly if fo plans on prepping P2P anymore in 2019, I'd ditch remy/danny and call up Alcher or 3at for advice. It's pretty obvious why fo ranks  decided to become a weekend masser clan, wouldn't you wanna avoid clw if your clan was dogshit?

Check out fo's most impressive matches from the past year, including losses in P2P preps to IR, Siege, Supremacy, & Apex:

LeGeNdS oF p2P bTw l0000000000000000l

9 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

Looks like u need to lose some weight so you can observe your penis properly, looks like u gotta lift ur belly to have a glimpse of what your pecker looks like when you pee 

I get it, okay. I'd be mad, embarrassed, and at a loss for words like you if my clan was bottom tier quality too.

Just now, Cleezy said:

I get it, okay. I'd be mad, embarrassed, and at a loss for words like you if my clan was bottom tier quality too.

Not in any clans except for apex leaking tf out of them currently lma0, imagine having an infestation of leaks in your clan all willing to provide your rivals locs. Dont be mad because ur belly button smells like cheese 

4 minutes ago, Brock_Lesnar said:

Didn't Asspex lose a full out to foc?

Correct--

Then we smoked them 4x in a row in P2P preps (including a 3-0 60v60). Unlike Apex ranks, fo ranks have 0 balls so they never accepted the 3 fullout declarations we've made since. I understand though, I'd be hiding too if I lost 4 P2P preps in a row vs Apex.

UFsRkY7.png

7 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

Not in any clans except for apex leaking tf out of them currently lma0, imagine having an infestation of leaks in your clan all willing to provide your rivals locs. Dont be mad because ur belly button smells like cheese 

That's cool and all but you're still bottom of the barrel, dogshit quality P2P clw, how did you handle that loss to Supremacy last night l0l?

9 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

Ps all your status’ and topics about foe shows how bad we really hurt you LOOOOOOL stay easy piggy.

3x comments with 0 explanation/rebuttal/defense l000000l I guess accepting mediocrity is your best bet. Sorry didn't mean to make you this mad buddy... How's the bait taste btw?