fo needs Jamz back

Deserie

7 minutes ago, Nos said:

And yet apex is still irreverent. The fact you're still bragging about preps from LAST YEAR that nobody gives a shit about.

We're 5-0 in preps this year, 1-0 in fullouts. Lets talk 2019 fo prep record. 

oh wait l000000l

fo went from getting bullied by Apex in 2018 P2P clw, to getting shit on by Supremacy in 2019 P2P clw. What else would I expect from a core-less, untrained masser legacy clan?

the simple fact is no one outside apex gives a fuck about them, maybe they'd be remembered if they could slump/close FOE or compete with any regularity in the wild but truth be told they've done nothing of note outside of some solid p2p clan wars wins last year. 2+ years ago that would be a big achievement but no1 has cared about cwa since 2k17. 

If Apex were confident in their ability in p2p cwa still they would accept preps on any day regardless. LPC looking grim as fuck for 2019 already.

2 hours ago, Cleezy said:

That's cool and all but you're still bottom of the barrel, dogshit quality P2P clw, how did you handle that loss to Supremacy last night l0l?

The difference between me and you is that id punch you in your face and theres nothing u can do about it & on the other hand if you ever walked pass me, you would walk with your head down in fear lmaoo

15 minutes ago, Brap said:

the simple fact is no one outside apex gives a fuck about them, maybe they'd be remembered if they could slump/close FOE or compete with any regularity in the wild but truth be told they've done nothing of note outside of some solid p2p clan wars wins last year. 2+ years ago that would be a big achievement but no1 has cared about cwa since 2k17. 

If Apex were confident in their ability in p2p cwa still they would accept preps on any day regardless. LPC looking grim as fuck for 2019 already.

Hey that's a cool story, I'm glad you care enough about Apex to take this bait and promote your own clans lack of skill.

Did you help lose to Supremacy last night or do they make you sit?

2 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

The difference between me and you is that id punch you in your face and theres nothing u can do about it & on the other hand if you ever walked pass me, you would walk with your head down in fear lmaoo

Imagine being so mad about your clan being dogshit quality, that you reference real life encounters as a rebuttal l000000000l

Just now, Cleezy said:

Hey that's a cool story, I'm glad you care enough about Apex to take this bait and promote your own clans lack of skill.

Did you help lose to Supremacy last night or do they make you sit?

Not in any of the clans you just mentioned, except for apex, currently leaking to foe and sup for pennies, this is exactly what i did to doom & they closed shortly after 

1 minute ago, Boo the propaganda buster said:

l00000000l you're making irl threats on a medieval simulator community site neck it right now

Imagine being wrapped around nox’s finger on not using ur main sharkbrew account that u made an ult just so he doesnt catch you LMFAOOOOO

29 minutes ago, Brap said:

U left eop because eop refused to prep foe yet now foe refuses to prep apex 😂😂😂😂

No jamz main calling and no mains/lowriders holding ur hands = fo big avoiders haha

CAZZLmQ.png

6 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

Ezzz asf u cant keep up with me, i made u want to dead the convo, u cant compete with me, ill make u suffer from depression 

I'll be here all night don't worry, hopefully you keep bumping this post for me. Free promotion is the best promotion.

1 minute ago, Cleezy said:

I'll be here all night don't worry, hopefully you keep bumping this post for me. Free promotion is the best promotion.

Imagine thinking youre gaining any clout from this lmfao its a runescape fan page you loser wahahaha btw i closed doom & i am about to close apex LOL

4 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

Imagine thinking youre gaining any clout from this lmfao its a runescape fan page you loser wahahaha btw i closed doom & i am about to close apex LOL

No thought/mention of clout, just like letting everyone see how bad fo is without Jamz. Keep it up man 5 more comments and I'll pay you 100k.

2 minutes ago, Cleezy said:

No thought/mention of clout, just like letting everyone see how bad fo is without Jamz. Keep it up man 5 more comments and I'll pay you 100k.

Ur flame is absolute dogshit just like nox lmfao, u must learn from him, absolutely cringe flame, do better & become better, by the way you type i can tell you were an emo in highschool planning a massacre LOOOOL 

4 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

Ur flame is absolute dogshit just like nox lmfao, u must learn from him, absolutely cringe flame, do better & become better, by the way you type i can tell you were an emo in highschool planning a massacre LOOOOL 

You type like English is your 4th language man, do they have running water in your country? Also just wanted to thank you again, this post is marked as HOT now, and I owe it all to you.

You type like English is your 4th language man, do they have running water in your country? Also just wanted to thank you again, this post is marked as HOT now, and I owe it all to you.

Garbage flame LMFAOOO ask someone else for tips beside nox please for the love of God, i am currently taking a huge shit all over your chest and all youre doing is scooping it with ur index finger and eating it like its nutella LMFAOOOOO

1 minute ago, Shiekh said:

Garbage flame LMFAOOO ask someone else for tips beside nox please for the love of God, i am currently taking a huge shit all over your chest and all youre doing is scooping it with ur index finger and eating it like its nutella LMFAOOOOO

If by shitting on my chest you mean roasting a fake picture and giving me a free 10 replies (how's the bait taste?) then you got me l000000l.

If by shitting on my chest you mean roasting a fake picture and giving me a free 10 replies (how's the bait taste?) then you got me l000000l.

Lmaoooo are u a school girl? 10 replies & your pussy is getting wet??? LMFAOOOO this is what you live for? wahahahaha