fo needs Jamz back

Deserie

15 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

Lmaoooo are u a school girl? 10 replies & your pussy is getting wet??? LMFAOOOO this is what you live for? wahahahaha 

You're the cringer leaving literally 10+ comments on a topic, while somehow trying to roast me for pointing out the obvious? Arguing with 2 IQ 3rd-worlders is just too easy.

15 minutes ago, Cleezy said:

You're the cringer leaving literally 10+ comments on a topic, while somehow trying to roast me for pointing out the obvious? Arguing with 2 IQ 3rd-worlders is just too easy.

I thought you admired that i was making your topic “hot” lmao dont go back on your words you depressed emo school girl, let me see your hairy snatch i wanna rip your pubic hairs with my teeth 

6 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

I thought you admired that i was making your topic “hot” lmao dont go back on your words you depressed emo school girl, let me see your hairy snatch i wanna rip your pubic hairs with my teeth 

Of course I love the free promotion, I was also saying you're a fucking awkward reject for leaving 10+ comments on a topic that you claim doesn't pertain to you.

2 minutes ago, Cleezy said:

Of course I love the free promotion, I was also saying you're a fucking awkward reject for leaving 10+ comments on a topic that you claim doesn't pertain to you.

Listen stop trying to sound intellectual, youre using auto correct to spell your words LMAOO you keep saying the same things over and over while i am here using ur dead grandmothers corpse as a brother for my soup LOOOOOL 

4 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

Listen stop trying to sound intellectual, youre using auto correct to spell your words LMAOO you keep saying the same things over and over while i am here using ur dead grandmothers corpse as a brother for my soup LOOOOOL 

3rd world verified l000000000000l how can you use a corpse as a brother you fucking moron

20 minutes ago, Cleezy said:

I like how you didn't even try to defend your dogshit clan l000l. Did you get a good gif of losing that P2P prep to Supremacy last night? If not I got a good one for you

Reveal hidden contents

e1d6bb3f510009ca8d7302a531819abb.gif

Watch him say "I wasnt there thats why they lost" Lmfaooooo