P2P: 9-6 (Spoilers for topics/videos)

1. June 27th, 2018: Loss
2. May 15th, 2018: 2-1
3. April 4th, 2018: Loss
4. February 28th, 2018: Loss
5. January, 11th, 2018: Loss
6. December 12th, 2017: Loss
7. November 29th, 2017: Loss

U tapped out too, ur such a pussy irl lmao, now i know you will definitely walk with ur head down when u cross paths with me

Ye tbh fom is legit a shell of their former self. Very funny to look back at what EoP literally terrorized them for years into becoming, made them break every standard they've ever set for their clan, i'm sure walli is literally ashamed to call himself an ex leader of fo. 

lot of angry fo virgins crying rn too lmfao

On 1/25/2019 at 6:00 AM, Cleezy said:

Hey that's a cool story, I'm glad you care enough about Apex to take this bait and promote your own clans lack of skill.

Did you help lose to Supremacy last night or do they make you sit?

I see you spend your time posting on forums on an alternate account so daddy nox doesn't find out, unfortunate.

Feel free to @ me on here again when you immerse from that socially inept shell you hide in. Inevitably Apex pulls will continue to decline and I'll re-read these comments sipping on my soy latte in a few months and laugh just like I did the EoP/Olympus/Rage/Doom etc (they all cried about cwa too!) Anyhow got a meeting with Lowriders/Resurgence/CD now just planning our weekend together. Enjoy your day!

On 1/25/2019 at 6:11 AM, Logic said:

U left eop because eop refused to prep foe yet now foe refuses to prep apex 😂😂😂😂

No jamz main calling and no mains/lowriders holding ur hands = fo big avoiders haha

CAZZLmQ.png

Nice intel loser hahahaha you've never been the same since I terrorized you in 2016/17. I remember you used to break after 2 hours in Rage and cry at the bottom of TS after every trip. Stay mad kiddo

8 hours ago, JoJo said:

Ye tbh fom is legit a shell of their former self. Very funny to look back at what EoP literally terrorized them for years into becoming, made them break every standard they've ever set for their clan, i'm sure walli is literally ashamed to call himself an ex leader of fo. 

You terrorized fatality for years. Foe closed eop lmfao

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2019 at 12:24 PM, H I T T A said:

This cuck actually just said foe is a masser clan when his clan just auto accepted 2 entire clans lmfao ouch you really hit us where it hurts 🤪🤣🤣🤣🦅

@Cleezynot flaming, just curious. Any response to this? It's accurate and makes your argument seem hypocritical. 

imagine talking about quality but 1 item ragg. so u finally accept u getting FCKIN?G OWNED in the wildy past 5 weeks u gonne bring up preps from a year ago.

lets get a fullout anytime no one will ever think apex ever was relevant 220 to 100 ops da fuck ? u lost last time u were up 20 OPS 4 weeks ago u still got shit on.

u guys suck in the wildy soon u will be camping clanwars again like the entire 2018 and no one will give a fck about apex.

ps: nox get ur braindead members out of foebrew

• 4 months later...
On 1/25/2019 at 5:20 PM, JoJo said: