Apex Members, Please Explain v3 [No Bullshit, Just Results]

Just now, Logic said:

Ur still celebrating wins from an xlpc version of a clan from 1982 l0l

Now present day (2019) apex is now the best p2p AND f2p clw matched clan

Keep avoid

AkA00oz.png

ur celebrating wins from siege because nox is afraid to prep foe and supremacy in 2k19

imagine farming wins off IR and thinking ur #1 matched LMFAOOOOOOO

u started clanning in 2017, ur first clan was rage and theres nothing u can do about it

FOE is 7-1 vs Apex in F2P

FOE is 9-6 vs Apex in P2P

stop celebrating other clan wins, and tell nox to prep foe or sup mon-thurs. trash clan apex keeps avoiding l00000l

1 minute ago, YOU CANT BEAT ME LMFAO said:

ur celebrating wins from siege because nox is afraid to prep foe and supremacy in 2k19

imagine farming wins off IR and thinking ur #1 matched LMFAOOOOOOO

u started clanning in 2017, ur first clan was rage and theres nothing u can do about it

FOE is 7-1 vs Apex in F2P

FOE is 9-6 vs Apex in P2P

stop celebrating other clan wins, and tell nox to prep foe or sup mon-thurs. trash clan apex keeps avoiding l00000l

I just told u nox dictates when he'll boost wins off foe lmao

Your out of your mind if u think your garbage quality clan can beat apex present day in either server

Just now, Logic said:

I just told u nox dictates when he'll boost wins off foe lmao

Your out of your mind if u think your garbage quality clan can beat apex present day

lmfao imagine being 1-7 vs FOE in F2P preps and 6-9 vs FOE in P2P preps and think u can dictate anything

you're out of your mind if you think apex+misfits+eop in one clan can beat foe or sup in present day. keep farming wins off low quality clans like IR l0000l

Just now, YOU CANT BEAT ME LMFAO said:

lmfao imagine being 1-7 vs FOE in F2P preps and 6-9 vs FOE in P2P preps and think u can dictate anything

you're out of your mind if you think apex+misfits+eop in one clan can beat foe or sup in present day. keep farming wins off low quality clans like IR l0000l

Why not try and prove me wrong?

TfR08s3.png

Unless this is true...? Is the greatest p2p leader lying or is he telling the truth? Lmk

Just now, Logic said:

Why not try and prove me wrong?

TfR08s3.png

Unless this is true...? Is the greatest p2p leader lying or is he telling the truth? Lmk

"the greatest p2p leader" is 6-9 vs FOE in P2P preps and got 3-0d in P2P fullout. please lmk why nox wont prep foe mon-thurs with a 7-16 prep record vs FOE on OSRS

u cant dictate preps with a negative prep record buddy l000000l

"the greatest p2p leader" is 6-9 vs FOE in P2P preps and got 3-0d in P2P fullout. please lmk why nox wont prep foe mon-thurs with a 7-16 prep record vs FOE on OSRS

u cant dictate preps with a negative prep record buddy l000000l

In the past 7 months fo hasnt piped up about a prep in either server lmao 

I guess the greatest p2p leader is right (yet again)

TfR08s3.png

Easy peasy fo is shit

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

In the past 7 months fo hasnt piped up about a prep in either server lmao 

I guess the greatest p2p leader is right (yet again)

TfR08s3.png

Easy peasy fo is shit

lmfao your first clan was rage in 2017 and ur easy to brainwash. nox really got you by the strings right now l00000l

FOE 7-1 vs Apex in F2P preps

FOE 9-6 vs Apex in P2P preps

Easy peasy Apex is shit

lmfao your first clan was rage in 2017 and ur easy to brainwash. nox really got you by the strings right now l00000l

FOE 7-1 vs Apex in F2P preps

FOE 9-6 vs Apex in P2P preps

Easy peasy Apex is shit

You wont prove him wrong? Prep apex and beat us Lmao

Are u saying hes lying in that pic? Dont u think if ur leaders were confident in your quality, thered be consistent preps??

Looks like fo does indeed have shit man for man quality matched

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

You wont prove him wrong? Prep apex and beat us Lmao

Are u saying hes lying in that pic? Dont u think if ur leaders were confident in your quality, thered be consistent preps??

Looks like fo does indeed have shit man for man quality matched

we dont have to prove nox wrong when nox is 1-7 vs FOE in F2P preps and 6-9 vs FOE in P2P preps. prove remy wrong and prep FOE mon-thurs instead of being afraid to take this L

yes, if nox wasnt afraid of foe there would be consistent preps, but instead foe is 16-7 vs Apex on OSRS

since FOE is 16-7 vs Apex in OSRS, looks like Apex does indeed have shit man for man quality matched. btw ur first clan was rage in 2017 and ur actually bad at the game

we dont have to prove nox wrong when nox is 1-7 vs FOE in F2P preps and 6-9 vs FOE in P2P preps. prove remy wrong and prep FOE mon-thurs instead of being afraid to take this L

yes, if nox wasnt afraid of foe there would be consisnt preps, but instead foe is 16-7 vs Apex on OSRS

since FOE is 16-7 vs Apex in OSRS, looks like Apex does indeed have shit man for man quality matched. btw ur first clan was rage in 2017 and ur actually bad at the game

Remy? The same one that was main calling that 60v60 p2p prep loss because jamz left a few hours before? Didnt u guys end up flaming him after and blamed him for the loss? L0l

That the remy u talkin bout?

Just now, Logic said:

Remy? The same one that was main calling that 60v60 p2p prep loss because jamz left a few hours before? Didnt u guys end up flaming him after and blamed him for the loss? L0l

That the remy u talkin bout?

ur afraid to prep remy who is 7-1 vs Apex in F2P preps and 9-6 vs Apex in P2P preps

beta, tiny asian fingers nox is afraid to prep any day mon-thurs. remy is literally killing your clan and theres nothing u can do about it l000000l

ur afraid to prep remy who is 7-1 vs Apex in F2P preps and 9-6 vs Apex in P2P preps

beta, tiny asian fingers nox is afraid to prep any day mon-thurs. remy is literally killing your clan and theres nothing u can do about it l000000l

Are u indeed scared of prepping a solo led asian's clan? Lmaoo u publically praise remy but blamed him for the last p2p prep loss vs apex 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😩😩😩😩

If u had jamz u wouldnt be throwing preps to sup/siege rofl

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

Are u indeed scared of prepping a solo led asian's clan? Lmaoo u publically praise remy but blamed him for the last p2p prep loss vs apex 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😩😩😩😩

If u had jamz u wouldnt be throwing preps to sup/siege rofl

Remy 3-0d nox in P2P fullout and theres nothing you can do about it LMAOOOOO. You publically praise nox but blamed him for getting 3-0d in a P2P fullout  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

if you had a non battlescape leader leading ur clan, u wouldnt be 7-16 vs FOE on OSRS roflllllll

Remy 3-0d nox in P2P fullout and theres nothing you can do about it LMAOOOOO. You publically praise nox but blamed him for getting 3-0d in a P2P fullout  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

if you had a non battlescape leader leading ur clan, u wouldnt be 7-16 vs FOE on OSRS roflllllll

Actually jamz called that fullout 😂 

Why not p2p and f2p prep that battlesxape chinese leader in 2019?

No jamz no confidence? 🤨🤨🤨

Just now, Logic said:

Actually jamz called that fullout 😂 

Why not p2p and f2p prep that battlesxape chinese leader in 2019?

No jamz no confidence? 🤨🤨🤨

lmfao u dont know who jamz is and u werent in foe to know who called and 3-0d Apex in a P2P fullout. ur first clan was rage in 2017. ur a random 😂😂😂

ur battlescape chinese leader is afraid to prep rich, white and good looking Remy in 2019. tiny fingers nox only want to prep on fridays 6:30est when there are 4 other days in the week l00000000l

7-16 prep record vs FOE, no confidence? 🤔

2 minutes ago, YOU CANT BEAT ME LMFAO said:

lmfao u dont know who jamz is and u werent in foe to know who called and 3-0d Apex in a P2P fullout. ur first clan was rage in 2017. ur a random 😂😂😂

ur battlescape chinese leader is afraid to prep rich, white and good looking Remy in 2019. tiny fingers nox only want to prep on fridays 6:30est when there are 4 other days in the week l00000000l

7-16 prep record vs FOE, no confidence? 🤔

Nox decides when he wants to beat fo l0l which is any friday 😂 

Be honest with me, do you truly think your quality is better than apex's? 

This nigga spams inners for 8 hours per day to solidfy his clan's unmatched quality (ask anyone lmfao)

Just now, Logic said:

Nox decides when he wants to beat fo l0l which is any friday 😂 

Be honest with me, do you truly think your quality is better than apex's? 

This nigga spams inners for 8 hours per day to solidfy his clan's unmatched quality (ask anyone lmfao)

8 hours inners to be 1-7 vs FOE in F2P and 6-9 vs FOE in P2P l00000000l

yea lmk when nox grows a pair to prep Remy in either server monday through thursday. otherwise, enjoy farming wins off IR and avoiding the Ls from foe/sup

btw it's 2:51PM and we can do this all day and night. please don't break pussy lmfao

8 hours inners to be 1-7 vs FOE in F2P and 6-9 vs FOE in P2P l00000000l

yea lmk when nox grows a pair to prep Remy in either server monday through thursday. otherwise, enjoy farming wins off IR and avoiding the Ls from foe/sup

btw it's 2:51PM and we can do this all day and night. please don't break pussy lmfao

Difference between apex and fo l0l you think an hour of clan inners each week will win you a p2p prep against sup? Lmfao

Btw that same remy called yday for fo? Who was it l0l

nox host 8 hours inners to be 1-7 vs FOE in F2P and 6-9 vs FOE in P2P

l00000l stay easy

Avoided my question? Is this remy ur speaking so highly of the same one who called the loss yday to SUPREMACY? Lmaoooo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😩😂😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

Just know apex will remain undefeated in preps in 2019 and fo didnt even make it to the 2nd month of 2019 without losing a PREP

Just now, Logic said:

Avoided my question? Is this remy ur speaking so highly of the same one who called the loss yday to SUPREMACY? Lmaoooo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😩😂😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

Just know apex will remain undefeated in preps in 2019 and fo didnt even make it to the 2nd month of 2019 without losing a PREP

Avoided my question? Is this nox ur speaking so highly of the same one who called the loss of the 3-0D P2P fullout vs Apex? Lmfao difference between foe and apex, i celebrate my clan victories and you celebrate other clans because apex is shit 😂😂😂🤣

lmfao apex low quality clan thinks remaining undefeated vs intense redemption in 2019 makes you good LMFAOOOOOO

Avoided my question? Is this nox ur speaking so highly of the same one who called the loss of the 3-0D P2P fullout vs Apex? Lmfao difference between foe and apex, i celebrate my clan victories and you celebrate other clans because apex is shit 😂😂😂🤣

lmfao apex low quality clan thinks remaining undefeated vs intense redemption in 2019 makes you good LMFAOOOOOO

Then prep apex and break our undefeated streak? We havent loss in p2p since jamz's fo era l0l

U do realize when ur leaders feel like they are ready to prep apex, that u will lose

100%

Btw u celebrate wins from when apex was an xxlpc l0l