Apex Members, Please Explain v3 [No Bullshit, Just Results]

Just now, YOU CANT BEAT ME LMFAO said:

lmfao ur a 5 sec tank, so ur trying to make up for it on sharkbrew l000l

i literally have ur eyes glued to bumping my topic while im working from home making $38.50/hr
jNsbt3D.png

imagine bumping my topic for more 5 hours on sharkbrew to not get promoted or recognized in apex. LMFAO nobody wanted to vote for logic for anything because he’s a shitter l0000000l

slushpuppy thanked me for reeling apex back to sharkbrew. keep barking for me little doggy l0000000l

Broken bot stopped defending his clan's ability to compete against apex l0l this is why ur nothing without jamz

OHsXeSn.png

BETAS L0000l

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Broken bot stopped defending his clan's ability to compete against apex l0l this is why ur nothing without jamz

OHsXeSn.png

BETAS L0000l

i literally have ur eyes glued to bumping my topic while im working from home making $38.50/hr
jNsbt3D.png

imagine bumping my topic for more 5 hours on sharkbrew to not get promoted or recognized in apex. LMFAO nobody wanted to vote for logic for anything because he’s a shitter l0000000l

slushpuppy thanked me for reeling apex back to sharkbrew. keep barking for me little doggy l0000000l

jNsbt3D.png

Your members crying after losing to apex l000l

YaBDNrL.png

Your members crying after losing to apex l000l

YaBDNrL.png

jNsbt3D.png

jNsbt3D.png

Your senior member crying after realizing fo is just on the same tier as bv/pop/hydra l0l

hTwEzk3.png

Just now, Logic said:

Your senior member crying after realizing fo is just on the same tier as bv/pop/hydra l0l

hTwEzk3.png

update script: thanks for bumping and making this topic popular. now the entire pure community get to see apex garbage prep record vs FOE l000000l

jNsbt3D.png

update script: thanks for bumping and making this topic popular. now the entire pure community get to see apex garbage prep record vs FOE l000000l

https://i.imgur.com/jNsbt3D.png

The community knows who is better l0l even your own officer

GnK6emn.png

Just now, Logic said:

The community knows who is better l0l even your own officer

GnK6emn.png

jNsbt3D.png

jNsbt3D.png

The community knows whos better l0l even your own warlord

ueBxg32.png

Just now, Logic said:

The community knows whos better l0l even your own warlord

ueBxg32.png

jNsbt3D.png

1 minute ago, YOU CANT BEAT ME LMFAO said:

jNsbt3D.png

The community knows whos better l0l even your own council lmfaooo

GOeJ7cL.png

Just now, Logic said:

The community knows whos better l0l even your own council lmfaooo

GOeJ7cL.png

jNsbt3D.png

jNsbt3D.png

The community knows whos better l0l even your WARLORD

t1oyCCr.png

Just now, Logic said:

The community knows whos better l0l even your WARLORD

t1oyCCr.png

jNsbt3D.png

jNsbt3D.png

The community knows whos better l000l even your OFFICER

Ua9hqI2.png

Just now, Logic said:

Ua9hqI2.png

jNsbt3D.png

jNsbt3D.png

The community knows whos better l0l even your LEADER (l0l)

0b704b709143697aec164db2483d6a2b.png

Just now, Logic said:

The community knows whos better l0l even your LEADER (l0l)

0b704b709143697aec164db2483d6a2b.png

jNsbt3D.png

jNsbt3D.png

The community knows whos better l000l even your COUNCIL

GOeJ7cL.png

Just now, Logic said:

The community knows whos better l000l even your COUNCIL

GOeJ7cL.png

jNsbt3D.png

jNsbt3D.png

The community knows whos better l000l even your WARLORD

t1oyCCr.png

Just now, Logic said:

The community knows whos better l000l even your WARLORD

t1oyCCr.png

jNsbt3D.png

jNsbt3D.png

GnK6emn.png

GnK6emn.png

nox told you to not go to sleep and keep barking for me or he’ll demote you. he don’t need you in the clan since you’re a 5 sec tank l0000l

thanks for bumping and making this topic popular. now the entire pure community get to see apex garbage prep record vs FOE l000000l

jNsbt3D.png

nox told you to not go to sleep and keep barking for me or he’ll demote you. he don’t need you in the clan since you’re a 5 sec tank l0000l

thanks for bumping and making this topic popular. now the entire pure community get to see apex garbage prep record vs FOE l000000l

jNsbt3D.png

The community knows whos better l000l even your core

YaBDNrL.png