"The Great War"

Jordai

You guys didn't go out the first sunday where they massively overpulled. They didn't go out since whether Foe wouldve wanted it or not Supremacy would've gone to hit them most likely. I will assume they didn't have enough to fight you and Supremacy since IR underpulled a bit and fought Fi in cwa. Cool to see Sup fight down opts like they did. Think everyone got some sort of good action in today.

26 minutes ago, Lee said:

You guys didn't go out the first sunday where they massively overpulled. They didn't go out since whether Foe wouldve wanted it or not Supremacy would've gone to hit them most likely. I will assume they didn't have enough to fight you and Supremacy since IR underpulled a bit and fought Fi in cwa. Cool to see Sup fight down opts like they did. Think everyone got some sort of good action in today.

They had 100 more than us idiot. Who the hell would fight down 100?

35 minutes ago, Lee said:

are u tarted bruv...

APEX HAD 220 WITH 3 CLANS IN THEIR CAPE? WE HAD 140-150 ONLY FOE.

38 minutes ago, Tyga said:

They had 100 more than us idiot. Who the hell would fight down 100?

Nobody is saying they would fight down 100 you utter moron.

30 minutes ago, Jordai said:

are u tarted bruv...

APEX HAD 220 WITH 3 CLANS IN THEIR CAPE? WE HAD 140-150 ONLY FOE.

Bros im not saying anyone would fight down that much, I said it seems like they thought Sup would hit them if they 1v1d you since there was no other clan out in the wild today. So they had what 95? If sup did hit them then it woulda been almost 200 vs 95. 

1 hour ago, Lee said:

apex did nothing

1 hour ago, Lee said:

Being outnumbered by 100 in p2p is a completely different fucking story then being outnumbered by 20 in f2p haha.

Just now, Cody9204 said:

Being outnumbered by 100 in p2p is a completely different fucking story then being outnumbered by 20 in f2p haha.

Yes I agree, I'm just assuming they assumed Sup would hit them if they tried to fight Foe. That is all. 

1 hour ago, Lee said:

stfu retard; last sunday u were op 20 ops with mains and got cleared 4 times mongloid 

fight us 20 ops down pussy  1 item ragg clan using mains 

a joke that wont ever be rememberd in history of pure clanning