"The Great War"

Jordai

50 minutes ago, Lee said:

Yes I agree, I'm just assuming they assumed Sup would hit them if they tried to fight Foe. That is all. 

I'd doubt it and even if supremacy did hit apex can you blame them? Apex openly teamed with IR against supremacy to begin with for months. They have every right to do so.

What comes around, goes around.

1 hour ago, 8pint said:

Why are you defending the only clan that brought mains today? I thought mains were the reason your clan doesn't do f2p anymore

I'm not defending them. I would've liked to see them fight you guys. I just said that i think they didnt cus they were scared Sup might hit them as well. Again They should've at least attempted to fight you guys at least once. I'm not sure why you all are thinking I'm defending them. We do F2P Still we just didn't go out into the wilderness this saturday lol. Grats on your fights with sup

1 hour ago, kyleG said:

stfu retard; last sunday u were op 20 ops with mains and got cleared 4 times mongloid 

fight us 20 ops down pussy  1 item ragg clan using mains 

a joke that wont ever be rememberd in history of pure clanning 

I'm not in Apex so simmer down

42 minutes ago, Nos said:

I'd doubt it and even if supremacy did hit apex can you blame them? Apex openly teamed with IR against supremacy to begin with for months. They have every right to do so.

What comes around, goes around.

no I wouldn't blame sup for hitting them. Agreed.

44 minutes ago, Chief said:

shut up lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a can of worms

2 hours ago, Lee said:

You guys didn't go out the first sunday where they massively overpulled. They didn't go out since whether Foe wouldve wanted it or not Supremacy would've gone to hit them most likely. I will assume they didn't have enough to fight you and Supremacy since IR underpulled a bit and fought Fi in cwa. Cool to see Sup fight down opts like they did. Think everyone got some sort of good action in today.

dont be a beta like whiskey

4 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

dont be a beta like whiskey

What how am i being a beta in anyway. I said i get why they didnt go out considering they thought they were gonna get teamed on, but they should've at least tried to see if it would've even happened.  But that first post i made was a mess lmao

2 minutes ago, Lee said:

What how am i being a beta in anyway. I said i get why they didnt go out considering they thought they were gonna get teamed on, but they should've at least tried to see if it would've even happened.  But that first post i made was a mess lmao

well didnt they make fun of foe for avoiding? if they did they cant be doing the same thing

3 hours ago, Lee said:

You guys didn't go out the first sunday where they massively overpulled. They didn't go out since whether Foe wouldve wanted it or not Supremacy would've gone to hit them most likely. I will assume they didn't have enough to fight you and Supremacy since IR underpulled a bit and fought Fi in cwa. Cool to see Sup fight down opts like they did. Think everyone got some sort of good action in today.

There’s a difference between 100 and 20. We fought down 40 against them in f2p and 30 in p2p though :)

10 minutes ago, holydreams said:

There’s a difference between 100 and 20. We fought down 40 against them in f2p and 30 in p2p though :)

yea like i said in a later post I believe they should've at least tried to fight you guys even if they thought Supremacy would hit your fight. My first post was just a mess when I've re-read it. 

6 hours ago, kyleG said:

stfu retard; last sunday u were op 20 ops with mains and got cleared 4 times mongloid 

fight us 20 ops down pussy  1 item ragg clan using mains 

a joke that wont ever be rememberd in history of pure clanning 

awkward rant lmao Lee is not in apex

9 hours ago, Lee said:

are u gonna go out when legacy opens?