BREAKING NEWS: ***Drunk Expired in 2013*** ft. No IMT aftermath.

Papa Bear

~ GFX on the way 😕 ~

Today, Divine massed up 61 shooters later to peak at 69 to put an end to this slave alliance made of Immortal, ATL, Envy, AC and 3shit. The Team-34 Alliance.

I have to say fellas, listening to your Teamspeak reminds me of why you closed in the first place. Do me a favor and make it harder for me to just make fake discord and plant them in to get member. You can keep banning them but at the end of the day I got like 4 more on standby.... 6-0 btw retards your clan is like a shitty version of xl just you only have like 5 tanks hitting us at once just to still lose. Pathetic... Your "Drunk Tactics" never worked dude give the fuck up...

9f220b97e585ab930a5a6d1414f201be.png

(Highest opt pic I got but we peaked 69 I promise baby)

I can sit here and type up every fight of what just happened but at the end of the day all you need to do is watch the 11 minute and 9 minute videos of raw sped up action and you will see IMT has a record of losing up 20 opts and going to singles when they're only down 4...

Listen, Drunk... I'm going to make this easy for you. Drop the little alliance and we will spare your clan to last a couple more months. You're not going LPC lol we're not letting that happen. Doesn't matter how many retards you get in your cape or your discord your calling and overall clan quality is just fucking trash. Not too often I give you a an option out to make the scene back to the fun clusters but if you keep up bringing Control Pker, Don Elmir, 3hit u gdz2 a kid who can't speak english and ATL lmfao? You're done.

I hope you make the right decision.

~Divine 

1 minute ago, The Punisher said:

Divine Energy at their finest. Desperate attempt at staying relevant by openly allying with your competition. Fake topics and edited videos wont save you. 

fake topics and edited videos? wtf u on about, are you claiming that we didnt bully u all day? 6-0 btw

2 minutes ago, The Punisher said:

Divine Energy at their finest. Desperate attempt at staying relevant by openly allying with your competition. Fake topics and edited videos wont save you. 

I'm sorry, but I think desperate is paying 3hit and ATL to join your cape to fight us LOL and  YOU STILL LOST!!!!!!!!! IMT is so trash it's going to show Tuesday.

10 minutes ago, Sliq said:

Was there watching. Looked like nrg was sniping imt with like 30 people or so? 

Could be wrong though

I was there entire trip and remember clearly alerting my clan mates about NRG sandwiching us, so I guess they were just crashing fights on both sides to get some piece of the action 

If only IMT could make a movement to not be cucked in a two way cluster, if we get sandwiched, we make a movement to change the tide, but all you guys do is moving to singles.
This gay fake sixers of imt telling me in 308w discord we need 100 opts this sunday haha!
If divine get's 100opts you don't even have a fair scene anymore so cut the bullshit, and fight like real men, teach your edge recruits how to return. You can have the numbers but divine still got alot more class then you all combined.
sck on deez nuts. 6-0 baby what a beautiful sunday. Control pker must be mad after ac joined mutual capes and still get butslapped like the kids they we're back in the day haha :Cheers:

14 minutes ago, Propaganda Spreader said:

If you don't want to get sniped by snipe teams that are in singles, don't run to singles. If you're in multi no snipe team comes near you

this is why we we're waiting for them at 26hills/sperm but they prefer to believe in there little lies