Apex is done (audio leak)

kyleG

enjoy this ppl. such a bad propaganda . and how people can actually understand any of there calls ? 4 ppl speaking at the same time ? and nox all the time sounds like a fast forwarded movie. 

i love the part where they had 20 ops left against our 80+ and say " tele out we got the ops advantage" i dont even wanne know how low IQ members u must have to believe this bullshit .

coming strong with 220 pures in 2019 to 130 in  3 weeks , apex will never be able to win a clean even ops fight cause of there horrible quality members and leadership.

watch this horrible footage full of cuts of apex this clan is a joke

AtBUS4y.png

oGY8k7M.png

we fighted them down 20 & 50 ops before with no problem yet they lie since it was even ops this time

SNTTmbI.png

after getting  PERFECTED the first fight they hided singels avoid there "rivals" and were hunting for lower ops clans like sup (pathetic) 

the only people left in apex are mentally challanged , eop fags , and foe rejects like @Opticals

now time for some quality pov's of what really happend:

4 minutes ago, El_MONK said:

Ill Just Leave This Here..

Misfits Closing Trip VS Foe From "GDZ To DITCH"

Keep In Mind I Clutch The Fuck Out Of Everything, No Speed up, No Cuts, No Lies, No Need For Returns. Full Story Besides "GDZ" Where The War Started..

Ty for sharing the fact that even with shit team blunt pures you still lost up 70

12 minutes ago, Sliq said:

Ty for sharing the fact that even with shit team blunt pures you still lost up 70

Im Not Here To Hate But You Guys Were Using Crowgang & Some Others As well LOOK @4:45seconds Into The Video They Reveal Themselves.. We Dont Pick Sides We Just Like To Fuck Shit Up, it Was **The Last Clan We Helped**

43 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Why didnt you join Fo instead of legacy? You act as though you’re already in it lmfao.

I could have joined years ago if I wanted to but I never chose to, I just state simple facts about this rivalry Apex is regretting right now.

11 minutes ago, Simpler said:

I could have joined years ago if I wanted to but I never chose to, I just state simple facts about this rivalry Apex is regretting right now.

You have no eyes into the leadership and member mentality of a clan but are trying to suggest we regret the rivalry? It’s been great fun, stop extrapolating a single weekend audio leak (which has been cherry picked) to an entire clan lmfao.

34 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

You have no eyes into the leadership and member mentality of a clan but are trying to suggest we regret the rivalry? It’s been great fun, stop extrapolating a single weekend audio leak (which has been cherry picked) to an entire clan lmfao.

How do you know that I don't have eyes anywhere inside or that I can't see the drained spirit and dead hype that's so blatantly obvious.

The audio is the icing on the cake my friend, your clan piped up and got punished big time now this just shows how big the actual cracks are.

You need to pay more attention as to what is going on inside your clan.

24 minutes ago, Simpler said:

How do you know that I don't have eyes anywhere inside or that I can't see the drained spirit and dead hype that's so blatantly obvious.

The audio is the icing on the cake my friend, your clan piped up and got punished big time now this just shows how big the actual cracks are.

You need to pay more attention as to what is going on inside your clan.

You don't have eyes in apex, and there is no drained spirit or dead hype (LOL). You're getting a little delusional and I suggest you go outside and take some time off these forums.. It'll help.