FOE Presents: Horrific Weekend in Apex | Jan 26/27 Audio Leaks

RAGE IS DOGSHIT

What an absolutely humiliating weekend to be Apex. 

Completely doing NOTHING ON Saturday just to completely throw away a perfectly good opportunity to fight FOE on Sunday. 

Saturday- Mainly just a bunch of very awkward silence. Ranks blaming IR for pulling low without acknowledging that they pulled low themselves (30 less than FOE). Ending to go to P2P inners on a Saturday.

Sunday- 

Fight 1: Listen to how broken they sound after the first fight LOL. You can just tell deep down they know they got fucking smoked regardless of what propaganda they try to spew on teamspeak. 

Fight 2: Apex attempts to run with a fake win but fails MISERABLY. "We have the opt advantage telle to edge" when it is clearly 76v30 in game LOL. As soon as FOE telles to edge to expose them, their ranks have an awkward laugh saying "foe is mad" because they know they fucked up.

Unfortunately there wasn't too much audio this week due to their teamspeak looking like this. Hopefully next week they nut up and fight us back!

72e89a84b5d87fb95810dc11f9e45537.png 

1 hour ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Fo are going all out scummy to try and win this aren’t they

ANY and EVERY advantage right? 

Why aren't you commenting about how Apex won a fight this weekend? Kindly provide an Apex POV from this weekend of the multi fights.

"Tele out not we have the opt advantage on them" 74 Foe v 44 Apex.

Only mental defectives (Apex) would believe the lies being spewed to them.

37 minutes ago, slimjim said:

Why aren't you commenting about how Apex won a fight this weekend? Kindly provide an Apex POV from this weekend of the multi fights.

"Tele out not we have the opt advantage on them" 74 Foe v 44 Apex.

Only mental defectives (Apex) would believe the lies being spewed to them.

Yes Apex is full of mentally defective individuals. 

Says the ones from a clan frothing over audio leaks and doing everything in their power to screw another clan on runescape.com. Possibly time to re-evaluate?

Keep making topics about us on sharkbrew and fo forums (seems to be what dominates these days) aka echo chambers, and we’ll continue to sit back and enjoy the game.

4 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Says the ones from a clan frothing over audio leaks and doing everything in their power to screw another clan on runescape.com. Possibly time to re-evaluate?

Keep making topics about us on sharkbrew and fo forums (seems to be what dominates these days) aka echo chambers, and we’ll continue to sit back and enjoy the game.

wahahahaha ur clan is dead!!

Just now, Pigwrestler7 said:

Why are you playing the victim now? 2 weeks ago you along with the other Apex clowns were talking so much shit about Foe. If you're talking about Foe like that, whatever happens in the game happens. It's fair game.

Banning your clan from posting on another board so they can't actually see the results of the fights that they're in is as much an echo chamber as is Foe forums and Sharkbrew. Please tell me otherwise.

Please do enjoy the game. If that's what papi nox tells you to do, you best do it.

And for what it's worth, I'm not in Foe but I despise little shits like Apex that talk a lot of game and can't back it up where it matters. I am happy Foe is dominating you though. Really puts it into perspective for your members. Forget that, they still think they're winning fights while they spawn in lumbridge. I bet the two ex-eop that just left saw through the lies.

pip pip

29 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

You don't sound like you're enjoying anything rn. This post alone gives off a horrid "I'm broken and demoralized" aura lmao.

1 hour ago, slimjim said:

Why are you playing the victim now? 2 weeks ago you along with the other Apex clowns were talking so much shit about Foe. If you're talking about Foe like that, whatever happens in the game happens. It's fair game.

Banning your clan from posting on another board so they can't actually see the results of the fights that they're in is as much an echo chamber as is Foe forums and Sharkbrew. Please tell me otherwise.

Please do enjoy the game. If that's what papi nox tells you to do, you best do it.

And for what it's worth, I'm not in Foe but I despise little shits like Apex that talk a lot of game and can't back it up where it matters. I am happy Foe is dominating you though. Really puts it into perspective for your members. Forget that, they still think they're winning fights while they spawn in lumbridge. I bet the two ex-eop that just left saw through the lies.

pip pip

The amount of shit that fo talks > the amount of shit that apex talks. 

Does it look like we’re banned? And if you think that was the motivation for the move you’re as retarded as you fucking sound.

I don’t know about fo (Danny probably has to instruct his members to be happy) but we’re honestly doing fine. We’ve got more people joining and a great community, it’s quite easy to enjoy the game in that environment. Keep trying to throw shit our way, we’ll keep doing fine.  

Two ex-eop left and how many joined? You’re never going to be able to please every member of another clan, especially when they’re coming into a new environment. If that means two leave then good for them, hope they find what they’re after in another clan. But you’re making assumptions as to their motivations for leaving, which is half the bullshit you spew anyway so I’m not even surprised.

1 hour ago, Public Relations Pig said:

You don't sound like you're enjoying anything rn. This post alone gives off a horrid "I'm broken and demoralized" aura lmao.

Does it? Thanks for the opinion.