FOE Presents: Horrific Weekend in Apex | Jan 26/27 Audio Leaks

RAGE IS DOGSHIT

@Pigwrestler7how come you've gone from telling everyone how good Apex is and spewing your fake winning propaganda to being on the back foot playing the victim about some apparent shit talking? You guys have literally been talking shit for 12 months lol.

Your clan started beef and now you're already in shambles, there's no reason for you to continue lying or spewing that fake and twisted propaganda. The whole community see's what's going on and you on look stupid by continuing on the way you are.

Your clan is losing numbers and losing badly when it comes to the action.

Go back to your forums and enjoy the action whilst you are involved in it.

1 hour ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

The amount of shit that fo talks > the amount of shit that apex talks. 

Does it look like we’re banned? And if you think that was the motivation for the move you’re as retarded as you fucking sound.

I don’t know about fo (Danny probably has to instruct his members to be happy) but we’re honestly doing fine. We’ve got more people joining and a great community, it’s quite easy to enjoy the game in that environment. Keep trying to throw shit our way, we’ll keep doing fine.  

Two ex-eop left and how many joined? You’re never going to be able to please every member of another clan, especially when they’re coming into a new environment. If that means two leave then good for them, hope they find what they’re after in another clan. But you’re making assumptions as to their motivations for leaving, which is half the bullshit you spew anyway so I’m not even surprised.

Does it? Thanks for the opinion. 

1. Playing the victim again. Don't act like you didn't talk shit.

2. Papi said don't come back and you're disobeying him. So yes, you are banned from the forums. Respect your leader. The motivation for Apex's move off Sharkbrew was to save its members from seeing the reality of the what it's leaders are spewing i.e. fake wins/propaganda. Imagine the same Apex kids that sat at hollow tree on Saturday and the same Apex kids that got cleared by Foe from sperm to ghost hut to CA saw the Foe POV's, Nox would have an aneurysm trying to explain how 77 Foe remained on the battlefield while Apex were literally dying and spamming Foe cleared, only to see 77 Foe in Edgeville with skulls over their heads. Just imagine the types of lies and deceit nox would have to come up with. Dude can barely say "23", how the hell is he going to spin that??

3. Danny doesn't tell the members anything. From the looks of it the piping up by Apex was enough for the members to want to come to Sunday trips. I should also mention the loot the members seem to be getting as they've wiped the floor with Apex 3 weeks in a row now.

4. Perhaps they saw the light through Nox's lies? Perhaps they were sick of sitting at hollow tree on a Saturday? Perhaps they were sick of getting swept by Foe. Post their leaving topics here for the boys why don't you?

5. I like that you're broken, broken like me😊

5 hours ago, Simpler said:

@Pigwrestler7how come you've gone from telling everyone how good Apex is and spewing your fake winning propaganda to being on the back foot playing the victim about some apparent shit talking? You guys have literally been talking shit for 12 months lol.

Your clan started beef and now you're already in shambles, there's no reason for you to continue lying or spewing that fake and twisted propaganda. The whole community see's what's going on and you on look stupid by continuing on the way you are.

Your clan is losing numbers and losing badly when it comes to the action.

Go back to your forums and enjoy the action whilst you are involved in it.

I’m happy to continuing pushing Apex’s p2p prep record last year down your throat but it seems like there’s already too much Fo in there so you haven’t been able to take any notice :( 

There’s been shit thrown from both sides, don’t even try to act as though it’s been one sided. The only thing that apex even did to get the attention of foe was accept some people from EoP - and I’m pretty sure Fo ended up accepting a bunch of them anyway LOL? 

Aside from this last Saturday our pulls have remained between 130 and 150 and our TS and forum activity is only picking up? Not sure why you’re talking shit before your clan even has its opening trip yet - I’m sure we’ll see a quick dip in numbers after the first week.

It takes time for a clan that has grown as quickly as apex to adapt and the fact you’re shitting on it after 4 weeks is actually hilarious given how the first two weekends went. Our core is strong as fuck and we’ll be around for a long while yet (longer than legacy will last at least). 

Re: ‘the entire pure community’ = Fo, sup and some CD rejects that have gone to Legacy? You’re fucking delusional if you think sharkbrew is an accurate depiction of the pure community. 

Good to know I’m in your fucking head too, @me again with how everything I say is propaganda freak.

4 hours ago, slimjim said:

1. Playing the victim again. Don't act like you didn't talk shit.

2. Papi said don't come back and you're disobeying him. So yes, you are banned from the forums. Respect your leader. The motivation for Apex's move off Sharkbrew was to save its members from seeing the reality of the what it's leaders are spewing i.e. fake wins/propaganda. Imagine the same Apex kids that sat at hollow tree on Saturday and the same Apex kids that got cleared by Foe from sperm to ghost hut to CA saw the Foe POV's, Nox would have an aneurysm trying to explain how 77 Foe remained on the battlefield while Apex were literally dying and spamming Foe cleared, only to see 77 Foe in Edgeville with skulls over their heads. Just imagine the types of lies and deceit nox would have to come up with. Dude can barely say "23", how the hell is he going to spin that??

3. Danny doesn't tell the members anything. From the looks of it the piping up by Apex was enough for the members to want to come to Sunday trips. I should also mention the loot the members seem to be getting as they've wiped the floor with Apex 3 weeks in a row now.

4. Perhaps they saw the light through Nox's lies? Perhaps they were sick of sitting at hollow tree on a Saturday? Perhaps they were sick of getting swept by Foe. Post their leaving topics here for the boys why don't you?

5. I like that you're broken, broken like me😊

1. That’s not me playing victim? That’s me suggesting both sides have talked shit? Look at Fo’s forums right now - guarantee Apex is all over it (Usually it’s the new members/apps talking the shit).

2. You should write fiction, because that’s all this paragraph is lmfao - couldn’t have anything to do with Nox and Slush’s relationship??? Given half of what we were posting to SB at the time of Nox’s post were wins against Fo, not quite sure what you are trying to say? 

3. The first three sundays and the beginning of this sunday Fo spent avoiding and running across the entire fucking wilderness lmfao. Not quite sure what you’re even trying to say here once again - you don’t go to their trips so you’d have no idea right?

4. Nox literally admitted a loss on our forums to fo the other week and you’re trying to call him a liar? The dude calls it how he sees it and has led a clan that has been the underdog for a majority of his time as leader. He built a fucking machine and you’re trying to suggest that he did that whilst lying to all of his members? You need your head checked dude.

5. Hardly broken, just getting sick of the echo chamber that is Sharkbrew currently. 

25 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

I’m happy to continuing pushing Apex’s p2p prep record last year down your throat but it seems like there’s already too much Fo in there so you haven’t been able to take any notice :( 

There’s been shit thrown from both sides, don’t even try to act as though it’s been one sided. The only thing that apex even did to get the attention of foe was accept some people from EoP - and I’m pretty sure Fo ended up accepting a bunch of them anyway LOL? 

Aside from this last Saturday our pulls have remained between 130 and 150 and our TS and forum activity is only picking up? Not sure why you’re talking shit before your clan even has its opening trip yet - I’m sure we’ll see a quick dip in numbers after the first week.

It takes time for a clan that has grown as quickly as apex to adapt and the fact you’re shitting on it after 4 weeks is actually hilarious given how the first two weekends went. Our core is strong as fuck and we’ll be around for a long while yet (longer than legacy will last at least). 

Re: ‘the entire pure community’ = Fo, sup and some CD rejects that have gone to Legacy? You’re fucking delusional if you think sharkbrew is an accurate depiction of the pure community. 

Good to know I’m in your fucking head too, @me again with how everything I say is propaganda freak.

You have a complete different approach to conversation now, where did your cocky immature arrogance disappear to?

Your activity only picked up once you had a couple established clans close into you, where were you pulls before that happened? Yep nowhere.

Were you in Apex when Aao steamrolled them? Or are you just a newbie to the clan riding on a 10 month successful prep run?

If Sharkbrew isn't an accurate depiction of the community and where it's at then why has Apex has flaunted all over these forums?

Why are you bringing up Legacy? Do you actually follow me off these forums you weirdo lol.

5 minutes ago, Simpler said:

You have a complete different approach to conversation now, where did your cocky immature arrogance disappear to?

Your activity only picked up once you had a couple established clans close into you, where were you pulls before that happened? Yep nowhere.

Were you in Apex when Aao steamrolled them? Or are you just a newbie to the clan riding on a 10 month successful prep run?

If Sharkbrew isn't an accurate depiction of the community and where it's at then why has Apex has flaunted all over these forums?

Why are you bringing up Legacy? Do you actually follow me off these forums you weirdo lol.

My first sentence is literally a cock metaphor, not sure how you think what I’m saying isn’t cocky anymore. 

Are you joking? Apex had been pulling 70-80 consistently to p2p before MF and EOP joined, what planet are you on? 

Ahh yes, and AAO is doing how well now?

Sorry, I’m confused are Apex and IR a part of the pure community or not? It literally can’t be an accurate representation if a majority of the 2/5 remaining lpc clans don’t use the forums (save yours truly).

Apex isn’t banned off legacy forums you numpty - checked your intro and holy shit your clan history is a graveyard LOLOL

Weak responses, try again.

49 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

My first sentence is literally a cock metaphor, not sure how you think what I’m saying isn’t cocky anymore. 

Are you joking? Apex had been pulling 70-80 consistently to p2p before MF and EOP joined, what planet are you on? 

Ahh yes, and AAO is doing how well now?

Sorry, I’m confused are Apex and IR a part of the pure community or not? It literally can’t be an accurate representation if a majority of the 2/5 remaining lpc clans don’t use the forums (save yours truly).

Apex isn’t banned off legacy forums you numpty - checked your intro and holy shit your clan history is a graveyard LOLOL

Weak responses, try again.

Repeating the only statement you have made for a month isn't a sign of cockiness it's a sign or weakness covering the fact you have nothing further to say because there simply isn't anything further to say.

Apex weren't consistently pulling those numbers, you don't need to lie when the whole community has seen what they've been doing. The only thing that has saved any relevance is the fact you had one good year in p2p preps.

Aao has closed due to other factors and you know that, I'm not sure why you would need to ask? Or are you actually the late wave rider I said you are?

Why bring up IR? Doesn't make any sense to be fair.

Apex might not be banned from Legacy forums but you guys are banned from Sharkbrew forums right? You just unknowingly admitted to one thing you've been denying for weeks now lol.

Silly boy got baited and fell for it, thank you for the screen grab.

Oh and just to reply to your ending statement of you trying to show some importance or relevance within the pure community just remember, I have no idea who you are but you know exactly who I am.

33 minutes ago, Simpler said:

Repeating the only statement you have made for a month isn't a sign of cockiness it's a sign or weakness covering the fact you have nothing further to say because there simply isn't anything further to say.

Apex weren't consistently pulling those numbers, you don't need to lie when the whole community has seen what they've been doing. The only thing that has saved any relevance is the fact you had one good year in p2p preps.

Aao has closed due to other factors and you know that, I'm not sure why you would need to ask? Or are you actually the late wave rider I said you are?

Why bring up IR? Doesn't make any sense to be fair.

Apex might not be banned from Legacy forums but you guys are banned from Sharkbrew forums right? You just unknowingly admitted to one thing you've been denying for weeks now lol.

Silly boy got baited and fell for it, thank you for the screen grab.

Oh and just to reply to your ending statement of you trying to show some importance or relevance within the pure community just remember, I have no idea who you are but you know exactly who I am.

You keep brushing that statement off as if it's nothing, and it get's more amusing every time. You brush off the past 12 months of Apex's wilderness, clan wars and other activity and focus on the first four weeks of 2019, if that isn't hypocrisy I don't know what is. 

If you took the time to go back through our aftermath (which I'm sure you won't), you'd know that wasn't true. As I've said previously, you seem so out of touch with what actually happens on weekends (and last year) it's astounding.

You continue to comment on Apex's quality and then bring up AAO (a clan that doesn't exist anymore) to somehow prove a point? My point is that AAO closed and Apex is still here, next point please? 

Because IR are a part of the pure community and don't use SB forums? How can you just skirt around that fact? Once again, you're delusional if you think sharkbrew is representative of the pure community given 2/5 pure clans do not participate. 

Baited? Admitted to something I've been denying? Why would I even bother to attempt to deny the existence of a post that has been made public on these forums for months? Apex still doesn't officially post on SB, nothing I have said contravenes that fact.  

Prior to your obsessive replies to my comments I had no idea who you were. Contrary to what you believe, my comment isn't even suggesting I'm (more) relevant, all I'm saying is that every clan you've touched is now dead. 

7 hours ago, Simpler said:

he recently left ir to join apex hes a newfag he has no clue apex pulled 20 for 2 years straight

9 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

1. That’s not me playing victim? That’s me suggesting both sides have talked shit? Look at Fo’s forums right now - guarantee Apex is all over it (Usually it’s the new members/apps talking the shit).

2. You should write fiction, because that’s all this paragraph is lmfao - couldn’t have anything to do with Nox and Slush’s relationship??? Given half of what we were posting to SB at the time of Nox’s post were wins against Fo, not quite sure what you are trying to say? 

3. The first three sundays and the beginning of this sunday Fo spent avoiding and running across the entire fucking wilderness lmfao. Not quite sure what you’re even trying to say here once again - you don’t go to their trips so you’d have no idea right?

4. Nox literally admitted a loss on our forums to fo the other week and you’re trying to call him a liar? The dude calls it how he sees it and has led a clan that has been the underdog for a majority of his time as leader. He built a fucking machine and you’re trying to suggest that he did that whilst lying to all of his members? You need your head checked dude.

5. Hardly broken, just getting sick of the echo chamber that is Sharkbrew currently. 

1. Ok.

2. What's Apex's reason for not allowing its members to go on Sharkbrew? What a coincidence Nox publishes that instruction after Apex starts to lose to Foe.

3. I don't know if that's true. Based on videos from both sides it appears FOE has beaten Apex in a majority of fights, including this past weekend.

4. Post that screenshot. I am unable to find this remark on your forums. What I did find from Jan 20th trip:

https://imgur.com/a/0s3j3ry

Hardly him admitting defeat. Runs parallel with Apex members being unable to admit defeat. Builds on the fact Apex aren't allowed to use Sharkbrew as an opposing viewpoint would spill the beans. Laughable.

Also, @Pigwrestler7

From point 2 of my longer post above, is my analysis of Foe's and Apex's videos incorrect for the Sunday fight? Did I indeed not see Foe, with 77+ players on the battlefield north of CA, west of sperm, east of graves, clear Apex? Are my eyes deceiving me? Imagine the "foe cleared" pic post countlessly was in the hands of all those Apex kids. YIKES.

Also, please confirm or deny - was the Saturday F2P trip at level 4 hollow tree or not? Let's see how truly delusional you are.

11 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

You keep brushing that statement off as if it's nothing, and it get's more amusing every time. You brush off the past 12 months of Apex's wilderness, clan wars and other activity and focus on the first four weeks of 2019, if that isn't hypocrisy I don't know what is. 

If you took the time to go back through our aftermath (which I'm sure you won't), you'd know that wasn't true. As I've said previously, you seem so out of touch with what actually happens on weekends (and last year) it's astounding.

You continue to comment on Apex's quality and then bring up AAO (a clan that doesn't exist anymore) to somehow prove a point? My point is that AAO closed and Apex is still here, next point please? 

Because IR are a part of the pure community and don't use SB forums? How can you just skirt around that fact? Once again, you're delusional if you think sharkbrew is representative of the pure community given 2/5 pure clans do not participate. 

Baited? Admitted to something I've been denying? Why would I even bother to attempt to deny the existence of a post that has been made public on these forums for months? Apex still doesn't officially post on SB, nothing I have said contravenes that fact.  

Prior to your obsessive replies to my comments I had no idea who you were. Contrary to what you believe, my comment isn't even suggesting I'm (more) relevant, all I'm saying is that every clan you've touched is now dead. 

You didn't have any sort of relevance outside p2p cwa, your f2p cwa record was dismal and your wilderness records/activity was even worse.

My point with that is the only relevance Apex has is 10 good months in 2018 which consisted only of p2p cwa wins, you wouldn't know anything prior to that though would you seeing you're a glory rider.

There's a lot more clans using Sharkbrew than using your forums though? So must be a fair representation I would believe? You guys used Sharkbrew up until the heat became to much and your members stopped buying into the propaganda, if that never happened Apex would still be using these forums as they were before your clan shot itself in the foot.

I've seen you try and sell the fact that Apex isn't banned from Sharkbrew in all your replies within the past month, so yeah that would be denying it my friend.

Regardless of the time frame in which you "apparently" came to know me atleast you know who I am and I'm not a random nobody to you like you are to me.

Watch out for the touch of death lol.