Greatest day in history.

Shiekh

@Shiekh You Are The Biggest No Life, Loser, Troll, I have ever seen in all my years playing Runescape, This Kind oF Toxicity is Killing Sharkbrew. While You All Are Posting About APEX, AS FAST AS TRUMPS Can Send A Tweet, THEY Are Out There PKING.. im not even apex but this shit is annoying

photo Microsoft Edge 1_29_2019 12_24_29 PM 2.png

9 minutes ago, El_MONK said:

@Shiekh You Are The Biggest No Life, Loser, Troll, I have ever seen in all my years playing Runescape, This Kind OF Toxicity is Killing Sharkbrew. WHILE YOUR POSTING ABOUT APEX, AS FAST AS TRUMP CAN SEND A TWEET, THEY ARE OUT THERE PKING.. im not even apex but this shit is annoying

Arent you that guy that tried to delete your previous post because it was promoting toxicity? LMFAOOO get fkn owned you raisen dick weirdo wahahahaha 

9 minutes ago, El_MONK said:

@Shiekh You Are The Biggest No Life, Loser, Troll, I have ever seen in all my years playing Runescape, This Kind OF Toxicity is Killing Sharkbrew. WHILE YOUR POSTING ABOUT APEX, AS FAST AS TRUMP CAN SEND A TWEET, THEY ARE OUT THERE PKING.. im not even apex but this shit is annoying

Arent you that guy that tried to delete your previous post because it was promoting toxicity? LMFAOOO get fkn owned you raisen dick weirdo wahahahaha 

7 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

Ive never tried to delete a post, fucking Loser go get some sunlight, ive never been toxic in my life unless others are toxic towards me & even then i wont waste much of my time entertaining it, your a fucking fruit loop, why are you thinking & trying to figure out the size of my dick, creep. all you have to do is ask your sister & mom that wanted it at the same time. i should report you to the authorities 

21 minutes ago, El_MONK said:

@Shiekh You Are The Biggest No Life, Loser, Troll, I have ever seen in all my years playing Runescape, This Kind oF Toxicity is Killing Sharkbrew. While You All Are Posting About APEX, AS FAST AS TRUMPS Can Send A Tweet, THEY Are Out There PKING.. im not even apex but this shit is annoying

That kid doesnt gain enough attention irl life, let him live

1 minute ago, Shiekh said:

What tf are you gonna do when i spit in your mouth, all youll be able to do is swallow it in fear knowing that i am more physically stronger than you LMAOO 

Now Im Starting To Think That You are Truly a Molester/Rapist In real Life.

if you dont know how to fight It doesnt matter if you are physically stronger, it takes 5 pounds of Force to knock someone out.

& if i cripple one of your knee's before the fight even starts (which is easy) your whole life will change.

6 minutes ago, El_MONK said:

Now Im Starting To Think That You are Truly a Molester/Rapist In real Life.

if you dont know how to fight It doesnt matter if you are physically stronger, it takes 5 pounds of Force to knock someone out.

& if i cripple one of your knee's before the fight even starts (which is easy) your whole life will change.

I already broke you on your previous post asking for your comment to be deleted LMAOOOO 

Just now, Shiekh said:

I already broke you on your previous post asking for your comment to be deleted LMAOOOO 

A "Duplicate" comment That Doesnt Need To be There Just Like you, i could leave it but i try to be a clean person, not a dirty fuck like you.

Just now, El_MONK said:

A "Duplicate" comment That Doesnt Need To be There Just Like you, i could leave it but i try to be a clean person, not a dirty fuck like you.

Duplicate WAHAHAHA dont try to avoid what youve tried to do, you know exactly what i am talking about, i will remove your dead grandmother from her grave and use her bones to make a nice chicken broth soup LOOOOL,

4 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

Duplicate WAHAHAHA dont try to avoid what youve tried to do, you know exactly what i am talking about, i will remove your dead grandmother from her grave and use her bones to make a nice chicken broth soup LOOOOL,

BRO IM LIKE THE NICEST PERSON OUT THERE BUT I WOULD LITTERALLY SHOOT YOU TWO TIMES, ONE IN EACH EYE BALL IF YOU TRIED SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. 

Yeah A "Duplicate" Comment On One Of my Posts. Screen Shot it & post it or all of your shit is propaganda & lies.