Greatest day in history.

Shiekh

Just now, El_MONK said:

BRO IM LIKE THE NICEST PERSON OUT THERE BUT I WOULD LITTERALLY SHOOT YOU TWO TIMES, ONE IN EACH EYE BALL IF YOU TRIED SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. 

Yeah A "Duplicate" Comment On One Of my Posts. Screen Shot it & post it or all of your shit is propaganda & lies?

LMFAOOOOOO your dead grandmother is mine, look how angry i got you over these forums lmaoo, you’re literally trying to jump over your computer to reach me but little do you know ill snap ur neck and put you with dead grandmother lmaooo

2 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

LMFAOOOOOO your dead grandmother is mine, look how angry i got you over these forums lmaoo, you’re literally trying to jump over your computer to reach me but little do you know ill snap ur neck and put you with dead grandmother lmaooo

My Grandma Is Alive She's Very Old, I Guarantee That You Would Meet The Creator in A Blink Of an Eye if i Ever See You Same Proximity as Myself if That Was Your True Intentions..

Talk all You Want You Know Your A Bitch In Real Life. 

1 minute ago, El_MONK said:

My Grandma Is Alive She's Very Old, I Guarantee That You Would Meet The Creator in A Blink Of an Eye if i Ever See You Same Proximity as Myself if That Was Your True Intentions..

Okay sorry for insulting your grandmother, i feel bad now. 

8 minutes ago, El_MONK said:

Forgive me pls 

27 minutes ago, Satans said:

Hahahahah what in the fuck, this guy is legit mentally handicapped. What did the docs. diagnose you with? You are not a normal human

What can you do to mentally stop me, ill be going to bed dreaming about sleeping with your father & theres nothing you can do to interfere with this dream LOL