DIVINE BREAKS IMT/CP INTO CANCELLING PREP FOR INNERS - FT. IMT LEADER TOXINE GETS DERANKED LMFAO

Scims

1 hour ago, Koldkilla97 said:

Reading comprehension is hard for u i see

Damn you’re slow. Let me break it down for you.

>IMT respectfully requests 30v30

>Massers demands 25v25

You’re going to try to say y’all just want to sit 5 people just cause? Nah it implies the masser clan is nervous they can’t pull more than 25. Talk to me when your clan can actually pull 30 lmao.

34 minutes ago, Immortals said:

Damn you’re slow. Let me break it down for you.

>IMT respectfully requests 30v30

>Massers demands 25v25

You’re going to try to say y’all just want to sit 5 people just cause? Nah it implies the masser clan is nervous they can’t pull more than 25. Talk to me when your clan can actually pull 30 lmao.

U were either dropped as a kid or were just born stupid lemme explain it to u

Clan asks for 25 ur clan says 30 my clan accepts it. We set up a time and day and both clans accept it.

Ur pussy clan backs out the day before 

Ur logic wud only make sense if we declined the 30 v 30 but that’s on me thinking a dumbass like u could comprehend anything 

12 minutes ago, Koldkilla97 said:

U were either dropped as a kid or were just born stupid lemme explain it to u

Clan asks for 25 ur clan says 30 my clan accepts it. We set up a time and day and both clans accept it.

Ur pussy clan backs out the day before 

Ur logic wud only make sense if we declined the 30 v 30 but that’s on me thinking a dumbass like u could comprehend anything 

Show me the log where he specifically accepts a 30v30. Last time I checked “dope” doesn’t mean “yes we accept your prep proposal”. Dope means “ a drug taken illegally for recreational purposes, especially marijuana or heroin.

Shame the Drug addict leader of Masser clan #4 didn’t specifically confirm, would’ve loved a free win. 

6 minutes ago, Immortals said:

Show me the log where he specifically accepts a 30v30. Last time I checked “dope” doesn’t mean “yes we accept your prep proposal”. Dope means “ a drug taken illegally for recreational purposes, especially marijuana or heroin.

Shame the Drug addict leader of Masser clan #4 didn’t specifically confirm, would’ve loved a free win. 

Don’t double down on ur stupidity u made a mistake it happens just take that L for today and log off