NimbleReal

Annihilation memory in my snapchat

4 hours ago, COMPILE THE INTEL said:

AI was never good. Temptation were just superior. Better leadership, warrers and community

Yes, Temptation was very Mayhem, Mayhem was very Dynasty, and Dynasty was very Temptation.

Aka EASY.

1 hour ago, Cody9204 said:

Yes, Temptation was very Mayhem, Mayhem was very Dynasty, and Dynasty was very Temptation.

Aka EASY.

Fo'19 is the new EASY matched work

Created an account just to post this.

I actually felt serious nostalgia after googling looking for traces of my AI buddies. Jamal, Spunj, Danny, Vitka/AKA and Fire/Evan. Real homies. If any of y'all are out there, hit me up man. My name back in the days was Coke/Ariana Grande/Stephanie Hwang/Eric. Good times, I actually came back to BS and met up with some fellas from AI in Mayhem. I did shit tons of videos for ai on the annihilationpride youtube channel too, fuck. Love y'all, F.

On 1/30/2019 at 11:10 PM, keefn said:

Annhilation was my very first pure clan joined. Remember the pre-mass song??

P A P A A M E R I C A N O

2 hours ago, OT9 said:

Created an account just to post this.

I actually felt serious nostalgia after googling looking for traces of my AI buddies. Jamal, Spunj, Danny, Vitka/AKA and Fire/Evan. Real homies. If any of y'all are out there, hit me up man. My name back in the days was Coke/Ariana Grande/Stephanie Hwang/Eric. Good times, I actually came back to BS and met up with some fellas from AI in Mayhem. I did shit tons of videos for ai on the annihilationpride youtube channel too, fuck. Love y'all, F.

P A P A A M E R I C A N O

Ayee good looking my guy! Yessir! I couldn't put the name on it but I remember it being iconic to listen to that