Bad Timing

NiggV

34 minutes ago, Big Meat said:

Closed yall in 3 weeks in the past. That being said i will hand out 5 mains to all my fellow friends and camp yall on the weekends. Some kid named chris got your clan killed btw.

nigga youre a loser irl  i legit destroyed you  in xlpc dont make me post vids & your bum ass audio get real 

6 hours ago, Big Meat said:

Closed yall in 3 weeks in the past. That being said i will hand out 5 mains to all my fellow friends and camp yall on the weekends. Some kid named chris got your clan killed btw.

lmao envy reject. Must suck to know your clan isn't even open or cant stay open. Holding hands like always. Also if you wanna ruin the scene with tanks im with it lmfao every single one of us have them pipe down child.

5 hours ago, Big Meat said:

I bullied all versions of envy and bv into closing in less than 3 weeks so I think bt still beats envy on that

13 hours ago, Big Meat said:

l00000000000000l look at this fat fuck hear already salty asf about that bt dick you got last year hahaha what happened Bruh hassan dropp your ass again ??? wheres your leader bruh ??????????? he gave up again ????? figures lol ONce a fucking Rat Always A fucking Rat l000000000l i got screens Of your Gay ass Tiny chat Hassan motton chop looking ass an you lmfao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where the fuk do i start ?

You got buillied out of XLpc INto LPC then Got buillied OUt of LPC And Wheres your leader now bruh ????????????????????

!seen Hassan ?????????

hahahahahahahahaha pathetic 

16 hours ago, The Plague said:

You morons don't give up. Closing bt will be easy. Btw I already have 2 leaks in you

Was easy

l000000000l Whats the matter your puss get hurt ????? you okay bruh ? Leak lol you cant leak shit l000000000l bro you talked all that shit but you cant even prep us when we was all there ready to go ???? hahaha how trash is that, we have been recruiting for less then 3 days and already = your pulls or better ? and im pretty sure your the paranoid guy that takes  pics of everyones IP that goes on your ts hahaha Smh

your clan was shit its dying you guys don't even know what return means some members left you big deal Get over it Bruh its just a game .