Mains

``Lucas

LPC SCENE - Mains  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support usage of mains?

• Yes
    • No

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shark? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Final Ownage Elite, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Apex & eop, and I have over 3000 confirmed RuneLite loot tracker kills. I am trained in clan killing warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire FOE armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another +1. I will wipe your clan the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Sharkbrew? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the pure community and your Sharkbrew alias is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your clan. You're fucking dead, kid. I can log in anywhere, anytime, and I can kill your clan in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my maple shortbow. Not only am I extensively trained in rune scimitar combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Final Ownage Elite Members and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable clan off the face of the minimap, you little shark. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

2 minutes ago, Cody9204 said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shark? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Final Ownage Elite, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Apex & eop, and I have over 3000 confirmed RuneLite loot tracker kills. I am trained in clan killing warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire FOE armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another +1. I will wipe your clan the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Sharkbrew? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the pure community and your Sharkbrew alias is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your clan. You're fucking dead, kid. I can log in anywhere, anytime, and I can kill your clan in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my maple shortbow. Not only am I extensively trained in rune scimitar combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Final Ownage Elite Members and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable clan off the face of the minimap, you little shark. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

14 minutes ago, Cody9204 said:

Not sure if it was FS, Doom, CD or EoP that began bringing them around, but it's been tolerated for way too long. FI putting there foot down was a step in the right direction, every other clans' leadership is ran by egotistic weirdos who can't take an L even if their clan actually lost 

1 minute ago, 'Jamie said:

Not sure if it was FS, Doom, CD or EoP that began bringing them around, but it's been tolerated for way too long. FI putting there foot down was a step in the right direction, every other clans' leadership is ran by egotistic weirdos who can't take an L even if their clan actually lost 

Fs did make it extremely fun to ruin doom with mains lmao shout out to my father @Tannie

1 hour ago, 'Jamie said:

You're late. Eom pioneered bringing mains for over a decade now. It's just normalised now and ingrained into the community to the point people just don't care anymore. I highly doubt this no mains movement thing will stick in the foreseeable future.